Will J-G get close or will there be a twist?

lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was expecting some blame game between Jagya and Gauri today. But Jagya couldn't stop saying sorry and was worried (hmm...). Then he even prayed to God to keep Gauri alright. 😭

Khair koi baat nahi.
But the question is what now? Will JG get close?

Or once G has that bandage removed and her mouth is free 😆, she'll be back to her shouting? Obviously, she won't tell him that she was talking to (oops...shouting on 😉) Anandi while driving. So J will assume that she must be tensed or perhaps she wasn't at fault at all during the accident. This will make him sympathise with her...🤢

Maybe CVs add a twist by bringing Anandi into the picture. What do you think?
Edited by lehermalhotra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think for jagya will promise Gauri that he never go to Jetsar,
they will have another baby soon.
Anandi will come out of illusion and move forward.

Originally posted by: lehermalhotra

I was expecting some blame game between Jagya and Gauri today. But Jagya couldn't stop saying sorry and was worried (hmm...). Then he even prayed to God to keep Gauri alright. 😭

Khair koi baat nahi.
But the question is what now? Will JG get close?

Or once G has that bandage removed and her mouth is free 😆, she'll be back to her shouting? Obviously, she won't tell him that she was talking to (oops...shouting on 😉) Anandi while driving. So J will assume that she must be tensed or perhaps she wasn't at fault at all during the accident. This will make him sympathise with her...🤢

Maybe CVs add a twist by bringing Anandi into the picture. What do you think?

U can't expect it so soon! Just wait till all the bandages are removed!😛

Just hope G too realizes her mistake in this ...Knowing this Anandi may suffer from a stroke cause she won't have J, G to abuse her anymore!😆
anshansh thumbnail
 ithink gauri's parents will make him very much down by blaming not giving respect and gauri will also start abuse on jagya for now he will be just practioner not surgeon and she will be surgeon so selfish parentsbeti will go wrong with jagya 
jhansijhansi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
J does not know any facts about G..her Jaister trip, challenge with sumitra, or now that she was talking to anandi on phone while driving...and everything seems to be more favour to gauri then Jagiya, though losing the baby is pain to gauri, but it is more pain to Jagiya, J wants the child more than gauri. He is thinking what ever Gauri did was for their future and bla bla bla...

Since the begining of the Jand G relation, things are more favour to G then J, any thing happens they she will always have j parents and Anandi to blame, as long as A and J's parents are alive G is safe, she can do anything out of insecurity.
I think they will show this track for some more day and Anandi remarriage discussion and gauri drama reveal will all might happen in next couple of weeks or months i think.
lehermalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhansijhansi

J does not know any facts about G..her Jaister trip, challenge with sumitra, or now that she was talking to anandi on phone while driving...and everything seems to be more favour to gauri then Jagiya, though losing the baby is pain to gauri, but it is more pain to Jagiya, J wants the child more than gauri. He is thinking what ever Gauri did was for their future and bla bla bla...

Since the begining of the Jand G relation, things are more favour to G then J, any thing happens they she will always have j parents and Anandi to blame, as long as A and J's parents are alive G is safe, she can do anything out of insecurity.
I think they will show this track for some more day and Anandi remarriage discussion and gauri drama reveal will all might happen in next couple of weeks or months i think.

Yeah, that's most likely to happen

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri's mother is ready to blame Jagat it was shown in precap today. If Jagat finds out about Gauri's rash driving and phoning Anandi during it he might not be so pleased with Gauri and blame her for the miscarriage.

Another twist might be that Gauri can't conceive again
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think gauri's parents will be the main reason for jagya-gauri split,they will blame the jagya for all this miscarriage scene and gauri too will support her dumb parents,anandi will support jagya once again and help him to come out of this accident and then begins JaAn reunion
easyandbusy thumbnail
i think A will talk to dean and get J a chance to sit in exams :P sorry dat was out of league. But that ways J gets to sit in exams and when G will know this she will bomb A again and in the process J will come to know about all the secrets GS challenge, GA phone Call, G Dean talk everything... and then he will stop ebing an emotional fool and think like mature man.

G-J will eventually part ways, anyways their wedding is not legal ... JA never divorsed !!!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt think when g is such il condition,even he comes to know jetsar trip ,it will affect him ,regarding i dnt think dean has taken that decision due to g,wat wil hapen is may g mom might poison g to leave j or j might come to know anandi was talking to g ,so misunderstandings,or even if he comes to know g was talking to A,So what it al hapend to her becoz she was in tension.j knows g very wel inspite of dat he loves her.