Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please stop crying (Page 4)

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanvi_124

I agree partially...CVZ shouldn't be bashed...Having said that, I'm not too happy with their work lately...I mean come on, you have to agree that today's episode was anything but good...it was filled with s much rubbish...

I understand that this is a serial and these things r important to be shown, but I think the CVZ are going OTT with all this extra stuff...We don't ask for much... We just wand a simple love story that is filled with intensity with a twist...

CVZ are the ones who promised to give us such a love story ad when we not get one, it's obvious that we I'll be left disappointed

Maybe it was a bad episode but we might know why it all took place later on. I mean sure they wouldn't just do something silly. LOL their love story isn't going to be simple, one of the most confusing and complicated love story in the history. The title says everything "is pyar ko kya naam doon" lol. I know we don't ask for much but i think they do it for the TRP. Since loads of people like to watch SAAS BAHU (god knows how many times im going to repeat that lol) they show mami and payal drama. But again we are unhappy. What we want is kinda impossible. We just want KHUSHI AND ARNAV.

I don't make threads here but its kinda getting silly now. Everything is done for a reason. If CV's listen to us this story will end in WEEKS! If they clear this MU now then they will bring another dirty twist.

Edited by zeeba60 - 04 April 2012 at 12:53pm

Go to top