Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please stop crying

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Okay i have changed the title of the thread...maybe it was a bit rude

Anyway, I really don't want to upset anyone but i wonder how old you guys are? Why are you all crying and moaning like lil babies? Can someone just tell me what happened that made you so upset?

More misunderstanding? Well all this will make Arnav more frustrated and mad. Soon Khushi or Arnav will find out the truth. The more he annoys her, the more he will regret it later... Just remember that.

And why do some people have a go at the CV's after a bad episode? I mean on every lil issues, there is a thread against the CV's. Isn't that bit mean?

Fair enough sometimes they make silly mistakes, but just ignore it. Its a daily soap. Gotta have all that. Whats the big deal?

Even Barun said they are working really hard -
--------------------

THESE ARE JUST SOME POINTS FROM MY OTHER THREAD, thought i should include it.

1. TRP is down because of other shows, people like watching more saas bahu stuff. We all watch is pyar ko kya naam doon most of the time online because of our family members. I mean i don't watch it with my family cause im not that comfortable.

2. We should stop complaining about the misunderstanding, i mean seriously its not that bad. I thought Arnav will be horrible towards khushi (HE WILL REALLY HATE HER) but we actually saw some great scenes between them two. We saw them two caring for each other and all the fun moments. If you think this is bad then i guess you should watch other shows.They gotta drag all this or it will finish soon. Then you lot will complain again :S Let shyam enjoy a bit more ;) it will clear soon

I love this show as much as you guys. The point is, we need to understand the episode and where its going, CV's are not that stupid. They never fail to entertain us... Just trust them

Again, no one should mind! :)

Edited by zeeba60 - 04 April 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

kabirh09Luvlin28brishty.15LoveArhiForevershaziarshirthomas3rabiacasaarnavnkushicoffeeBeansarshi95leonzlilkrup4usaymiaTeriMeriKhushihbkumarMountainbreeze7LoveArnavKhushisoumyakIF_Rockskitty789Prasanna_dhanuJuicee_Sushie-Mistletoe-sprinkle2huny.thebestshonu2archie_79sejket2arshiipkkndluvshassDeb_05sayli_sarunsmanarshi21LyssaPieNewbiesoapfanOmNaMaSteOm-Sara.

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

i get that u are thinking logically... 

but frankly.. the reason we are crying is  I DONT KNOW!!!

LOL

dunno what it is about this show.. or barun n sanaya as ASR n KHUSHI that makes them so so close to our hearts... and strikes a cord with everyone

even the smallest of the things.. invoke EXAGGERATED RESPONSES IN us!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonz-shopaholic-zsewaqarshiipkkndluv

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha-remix

i get that u are thinking logically... 

but frankly.. the reason we are crying is  I DONT KNOW!!!

LOL

dunno what it is about this show.. or barun n sanaya as ASR n KHUSHI that makes them so so close to our hearts... and strikes a cord with everyone

even the smallest of the things.. invoke EXAGGERATED RESPONSES IN us!

Dude. i'm just like you guys. I really love this show and i love Arnav and Khushi.

But don't you think having a go at the CV's after a bad episode is kinda childish? Fair enough they make silly mistakes but it runs for five days a week. They are gonna have all this? What made us think that the story of IPKKND will be different from other serials? To be very honest, its the same typical drama but we watch it because of Arnav and Khushi. We love their characters...yeah?

There is no need to get SO EMOTIONAL. Actually why get so emotional when we know whats going to happen? We know all this is leading towards the truth.

All i'm saying is that calm down and just enjoy.

Seriously think about it. Its not going that bad, normally misunderstanding last for months like 4-5. But this one will clear soon.
sgupta990 Senior Member
sgupta990
sgupta990

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ermm 456
Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgupta990

Ermm 456

You don't agree? Please share...

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
If there are post against CVs after epis people dont like, so are there posts praising them after epis people like.

Stop branding and being one track minded. 

This just shows the involvement of the public and their passion. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natasha-remix.A.l.i.a.srijaaa127-Sara.

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

If there are post against CVs after epis people dont like, so are there posts praising them after epis people like.

Stop branding and being one track minded. 

This just shows the involvement of the public and their passion. 

LOL i'm not being one track minded.  I do visit this forum and know what goes on

Well you might wanna count how many threads and post are against the CV's or the precap after today's episode.

Again I'm not stopping anyone here. They can say whatever they want to but do they really think for once before making one? Don't get me wrong, but really this all isn't that bad. They're doing fine, they know what they are doing.

This isn;t only about Khushi and Arnav, they gotta involve other characters. I'm not having a go at anyone here, just saying what i have to

About all the TRP - Well its not CV's fault that people like more saas bahu crap. Plus most of the time we watch it online right? They actually show some saas bahu drama (mami and payal) but people complain :s

Edited by zeeba60 - 04 April 2012 at 10:12am
sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I know! Its not that we have to get Rabba-ve's in every episode! I mean a story has more than romance...It needs drama! I agree with your post!

Go to top