Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday go find someone else plss ... (Page 2)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
jyoti tell u this was like a broken dream for viewers...whole episode was like i was enjoying so much but in end what they shown ...
Dead

UV was simplyyy aww...how can he be like that...i was wondering so tenderness for that girl who doesn't feel anything for him...not even shows a single simple emotions towards him...that is like is that real..
she doesn't feel anything for him...r u kidding me...

manveer scene through those mirror were simply adorble to watch when so much care...tenderness he has for M...on other side when he meets J he has this anger in her eyes for her...

if i look at other way how reality & dream has striked again...M was dreaming of majnu but in reality it was again UV was there infront of her...it maybe a significant also...how she got a real rajkumar in her life...

precap was nice she was again talking about those feelings which she doesn't talk to anyone i never seen even she talked these feelings with akash also how reality has striked in her life...& changed her life...she has this lovey-dovey talks with majnu but the real talk which a individual feels inside ...which she was talking to UV only...

in all this was good change episode to watch minus akash which was big put of in the end of the episode...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 04 April 2012 at 9:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlikojagoryfanmythicalarrylinejyoti06BinKuchKahe.skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Mansi :Seriously I hope Ashish gets a new show soon where he can explore his talent properly ...this is like a waste for his talent Ouch

@Tanvi : Manyata got a rajkumar in real life but she feels its all a nightmare for her ...thats what she is suggesting in the precap indirectly that how her dream of princess has turned into nightmare in reality Ouch...so let her remain in her so called dream with Akash only Angry...if she feels Akash is perfect rajkumar for her ,let her b ..AngryOuch...its just that CVs will give us random ManVeer scenes and will go back to Monash eventually I feel Ouch...Abhishek is still in the show or else CVs would hv not shot his separate scene as dream na ..and this is bad sign Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlipearls88skanda12BinKuchKahe.Badtameez_Dil

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
So after reading all the analysis and WU, I was actually planning to watch the show as the makeover part was coming up.. bUt WTH is this again... 
Akash jaap is still going on in Moniya's stupid head ( she no longer deserved o be called M).. I m sooo much disappointed with all these tracks.. 

You keep pinning hopes for ManVeer and Makeover and CVs goes there with all there nonsense twist and turns.. I have started to doubt if there will ever be ManVeer.. I mean soo much of ridiculous things goin on in this show.. Ufff I just hope we can see some decent clothes on jungle billi soon( I don't even want to call her with her name)..

And yes Jyoti completely agree with you.. UV indeed deserves someone better who understands him and actually values him.. Not a jungle billi and the ghamandini J.. UV go get some other proper Princess for yourself and leave the duo sisters behind to play silly pranks on each other.. They don't deserve you.. 

Edited by limbu.simmy - 04 April 2012 at 10:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlijyoti06BinKuchKahe.skanda12

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Jyothi, I agree with you. Seriously today it was heights!!!!. What a good start for the episode!!! But the moment I saw striped shirtAngry in the background... my goodness both me and my son were about to puke... Of all the times, all the places... this majnu has to showup here also...CryCryCry!!!! What an emotional athyachar of viewers by CV's!!!! Hey bhagvan...M doesnt love majnu, its beyond love. I call it OBSESSION, CRAZYNESS!!!!AngryAngryAngry Infact both the sisters have the same streak.Honatho chahiye na. Both are from the same mould. Same genes.!!!!DeadDead

Loved UV to the core. He is every girl's dream man!! Btb Yuvaraj UdayVeer Singh better find a solution to beat J. Getting blackmailed by a woman even from a Rajawade woman doesnt suit your style!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlipearls88jyoti06BinKuchKahe.skanda12

nancy_zb94 Goldie
nancy_zb94
nancy_zb94

Hey Jyoti, i loved your post as usual. And i agree. Uday deserves better. Manyata is being very selfish. Uday deserves someone who appreciates him, not somebody who only sees him as a means her to her ends.

Yours only,
Aditee.

[I have been busy with exams lately, so didn't check out IF for a long time. I have missed it and your posts. I have been following DEK (unenthusiastically). I hate the new twists and turns. Sure, I love Akash's disappearance, but he is still haunting M and Uday.

It was my second-last exam today. I'll be regular on IF from Saturday.]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlipearls88jyoti06BinKuchKahe.skanda12Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
jyoti this also shows akash wi be back in the show...he is not killed matlab UV will not be blamed of killing majnu.as he will be alive...
i understand what ur saying...what cv's r trying to do is playing with audience emotions again...its just saddies to c these cv's playing around with audience emotions like that...but than they also had to c the trps...

u know even if manveer doesn't meet but this show will be remembered not for there monash saga but for UV & UV's love for M ...rather than there mahan monash its stupidiest love-stoery ever seen on tv ...it is high stupidity of cv's also when they had such beautiful interesting love-story they could capture shown a rememberable couple monash r just another aaya gaya couple which people won't even rememember...

but manveer had hold a story inside them the reality & dream in b/w story how it is striked when dream comes out in reality...what how we had to accept the reality to life ...bcoz in end there is no dream like things ...had to live with reality accept the reality in real move with that...manveer that is different kind of story to tell...how they meet than create a new story of them...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryrobbir2012titlikojagoryfanjyoti06BinKuchKahe.skanda12

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

This is sadistic!DeadAngryOuch

Sorry everybody, but my patience is over! Jyoti, I completely and wholeheartedly support your view that Uday should find someone else. In fact Ashish, the actor should find some other serial to act in!DeadAngryOuch

Manyata and her Akash can go to hell, and take Jay and her MMS clip with them!Ouch

Completely Agree with you there... Ashish should actually find some other show to work in.. This guy got so much potential and in this show I really do't get the CVs.. They are not using his potential infat using him just for the show promotion..

And yes Akash, His Moniya and J along with the MMS and CVs as well can o to the drain... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlijyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@Tanvi :Public memory is short and people forget the greatest of shows and love stories after they r over  ..so I doubt if anyone will remember this show if in the end CVs go with Monash Ouch...Also its not like TRPs r really grt and so CVs can experiment with Akash Ouch..

I agree that Akash coming back will mean Uday is innocent but is this the right time for Akash to come back ?? ...now if he comes back ,it will mean Manyata will go back to Akash and will forget her princess dreams because she is becoming princess to search for Akash only na Ouch...Also what about ManVeer track ??

Simple solution was to show a contract marriage of ManVeer so that Manyata by default becomes a princess and then if Akash comes back ,it does not matter because she is already married ..

But CVs dont want this AngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlipearls88skanda12Badtameez_Dil

Go to top