Posted: 11 years ago
Today's Epi - Preeto's Awakening???

Epi starts with P saying that RB and SKA shd not become suspicious. All are waiting at Jaiswal office waiting for SKA to come and enter Jaiswal office together. SKA says it seems there will be a ramp show and P says she will speak to Jaiswal that they would do the show as the 2ndgroup and the show starts. (BTW the clothes of the other designers were really horrendous)

They call for Preto and Simran to present there clothes. And the show that we saw in SBB and other segments is on. The buyer wants to knw why Preeto and SKA did not use professional models. Preeto and SKA ke answers impress the buyer and they are told to wait for the decision.  All are happy with the presentation and go home to wait for the call.

The call comes and P takes the call. All are scared and P says that they got the contract and it is a bigger one with quantity increased. RB comes to Preeto to ask about the boutique and asks what she wants by selling her share. Preeto says that her skills are also attached to the boutique. Preeto ka further drama. RB is very angry and says that he noticed SKA's goodness after seeing Preeto's burai and leaves Preeto is crying as her conscience talks to her. Her conscience says that she has got what she wanted so why she is crying. Her conscience says that she is lying and her conscience tells her that RB's love only her and not interfere in God's work. Her conscience tells her to stop RB and Preeto's shouts that she can say nothing to RB. Preeto now decides to tell the truth to RB.

I hpe ab to bol de woh😒
Originally posted by adianasr

Today's Epi - Preeto's Awakening???

Epi starts with P saying that RB and SKA shd not become suspicious. All are waiting at Jaiswal office waiting for SKA to come and enter Jaiswal office together. SKA says it seems there will be a ramp show and P says she will speak to Jaiswal that they would do the show as the 2ndgroup and the show starts. (BTW the clothes of the other designers were really horrendous)

They call for Preto and Simran to present there clothes. And the show that we saw in SBB and other segments is on. The buyer wants to knw why Preeto and SKA did not use professional models. Preeto and SKA ke answers impress the buyer and they are told to wait for the decision.  All are happy with the presentation and go home to wait for the call.

The call comes and P takes the call. All are scared and P says that they got the contract and it is a bigger one with quantity increased. RB comes to Preeto to ask about the boutique and asks what she wants by selling her share. Preeto says that her skills are also attached to the boutique. Preeto ka further drama. RB is very angry and says that he noticed SKA's goodness after seeing Preeto's burai and leaves Preeto is crying as her conscience talks to her. Her conscience says that she has got what she wanted so why she is crying. Her conscience says that she is lying and her conscience tells her that RB's love only her and not interfere in God's work. Her conscience tells her to stop RB and Preeto's shouts that she can say nothing to RB. Preeto now decides to tell the truth to RB.

thanks Dawn.. but I dont think she will tell the truth... as cunning Sunny is there to stop her... as soon as she will try to do it... Sunny the cunning... will stop her for sure and she wont be able to tell... I am sure...
my eps watch today once when i changed channel to imagine i saw anchal Roadies gal hehe SSSP mein kya kar rahi hai yeh must be Pavitra brought her... 😆
next time channel change Rajbeer was seriously saying something to Preeto hehe pata nahi kya but Adi looked grttt...😉...next time channel change i saw 2 Preeto' s i was like what bakwaas going on in the show..😆 oh it was conscience thanks so much Dawn for WU...itne din 2nd wali preeto so rahi thi...😆
IPL watch Starts frm today so no more SSSP watching...will watch one of the repeat if at all eps is that grtt😃
conscience Preeto was us forum members asking all our questions...seriously i felt that way!
Have to see the full episode...but not having mood to ... anyone else getting bored too? I cant believe this happened :S 

Thanks for the update. 😊
Originally posted by preetihere

conscience Preeto was us forum members asking all our questions...seriously i felt that way!
Have to see the full episode...but not having mood to ... anyone else getting bored too? I cant believe this happened :S

hehe our questions really oh must be Cvs visiting our forum...then its jus for dragging sake must be Cvs got preeto role to spoil 😆 nahi toh how can one go too much wrong in decisions for so long like preeto..
Thank you for the written update.  It is greatly appreciated.
thanks for the update !
yes im surprised about  preetos awakening, its so unreal , just because rabeer compare her to simi she wants to say him the truth ??

its not very subtil

come on CVS  ! preeto is more intelligent than u show us today !
 how many times rajbeer told her that he never love anyone else ?

agree wit Sneha, maybe IPL is coming thats why they are afraid and they want viewers sticked with the show !

we all want preeto tell the truth to rajbeer long time ago but i dont know why i dont feel its well done...

and be sure that she will not tell him maybe sunny stop her or maybe simi and rajbeer will decide to marry...