Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

WU for 4/4/2012

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Today's Epi - Preeto's Awakening???

Epi starts with P saying that RB and SKA shd not become suspicious. All are waiting at Jaiswal office waiting for SKA to come and enter Jaiswal office together. SKA says it seems there will be a ramp show and P says she will speak to Jaiswal that they would do the show as the 2ndgroup and the show starts. (BTW the clothes of the other designers were really horrendous)

They call for Preto and Simran to present there clothes. And the show that we saw in SBB and other segments is on. The buyer wants to knw why Preeto and SKA did not use professional models. Preeto and SKA ke answers impress the buyer and they are told to wait for the decision.  All are happy with the presentation and go home to wait for the call.

The call comes and P takes the call. All are scared and P says that they got the contract and it is a bigger one with quantity increased. RB comes to Preeto to ask about the boutique and asks what she wants by selling her share. Preeto says that her skills are also attached to the boutique. Preeto ka further drama. RB is very angry and says that he noticed SKA's goodness after seeing Preeto's burai and leaves Preeto is crying as her conscience talks to her. Her conscience says that she has got what she wanted so why she is crying. Her conscience says that she is lying and her conscience tells her that RB's love only her and not interfere in God's work. Her conscience tells her to stop RB and Preeto's shouts that she can say nothing to RB. Preeto now decides to tell the truth to RB.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anna_88sri_kivanta29NeerajFanlove03wolfen009kripsyrazor12NivRen_1captkirkBobby1810hookedonGeetRaj_preetpreetihereneha fan1mIsHeZ.x--Saina--HotFuzzsoumi93xxAqeelahxxsnehapatro--Udhay--Badtameez_DilminuuSano88

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I hpe ab to bol de wohDisapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

love03Bobby1810preetihereneha fan1snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love03Bobby1810neha fan1snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

NeerajFan Groupbie
NeerajFan
NeerajFan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Today's Epi - Preeto's Awakening???

Epi starts with P saying that RB and SKA shd not become suspicious. All are waiting at Jaiswal office waiting for SKA to come and enter Jaiswal office together. SKA says it seems there will be a ramp show and P says she will speak to Jaiswal that they would do the show as the 2ndgroup and the show starts. (BTW the clothes of the other designers were really horrendous)

They call for Preto and Simran to present there clothes. And the show that we saw in SBB and other segments is on. The buyer wants to knw why Preeto and SKA did not use professional models. Preeto and SKA ke answers impress the buyer and they are told to wait for the decision.  All are happy with the presentation and go home to wait for the call.

The call comes and P takes the call. All are scared and P says that they got the contract and it is a bigger one with quantity increased. RB comes to Preeto to ask about the boutique and asks what she wants by selling her share. Preeto says that her skills are also attached to the boutique. Preeto ka further drama. RB is very angry and says that he noticed SKA's goodness after seeing Preeto's burai and leaves Preeto is crying as her conscience talks to her. Her conscience says that she has got what she wanted so why she is crying. Her conscience says that she is lying and her conscience tells her that RB's love only her and not interfere in God's work. Her conscience tells her to stop RB and Preeto's shouts that she can say nothing to RB. Preeto now decides to tell the truth to RB.

thanks Dawn.. but I dont think she will tell the truth... as cunning Sunny is there to stop her... as soon as she will try to do it... Sunny the cunning... will stop her for sure and she wont be able to tell... I am sure...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FalguniJainlove03Bobby1810preetihereneha fan1snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
my eps watch today once when i changed channel to imagine i saw anchal Roadies gal hehe SSSP mein kya kar rahi hai yeh must be Pavitra brought her... LOL
next time channel change Rajbeer was seriously saying something to Preeto hehe pata nahi kya but Adi looked grttt...Wink...next time channel change i saw 2 Preeto' s i was like what bakwaas going on in the show..LOL oh it was conscience thanks so much Dawn for WU...itne din 2nd wali preeto so rahi thi...LOL
IPL watch Starts frm today so no more SSSP watching...will watch one of the repeat if at all eps is that grttBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wolfen009love03Bobby1810preetiherexxAqeelahxx

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
conscience Preeto was us forum members asking all our questions...seriously i felt that way!
Have to see the full episode...but not having mood to ... anyone else getting bored too? I cant believe this happened :S 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

love03wolfen009Bobby1810neha fan1snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

love03 Senior Member
love03
love03

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

conscience Preeto was us forum members asking all our questions...seriously i felt that way!
Have to see the full episode...but not having mood to ... anyone else getting bored too? I cant believe this happened :S

hehe our questions really oh must be Cvs visiting our forum...then its jus for dragging sake must be Cvs got preeto role to spoil LOL nahi toh how can one go too much wrong in decisions for so long like preeto..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love03Bobby1810preetiherexxAqeelahxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index