creep is getting on my nerves...

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
his smile, his pathetic twitching expressions, his rolling eyes, his duplicity, his way of talking, his idiotic behavior, his way to touch khushi always, his lame plans, his creepy ways...all are getting on my nerves now...i know his comeback was important to move story forward, clearing MU n getting arhi back...but the creep shyam is getting on my nerves, i can't handle to watch him onscreen specially with khushi...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saqi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree!!
i think it is high tym to either get rid of him or just reduce his influence.
shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭 i hope arnav actually sees wat he's doing  2 khushi 😡 cv's plz don't shatter r hopes this time 😕
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I for one am glad that he is back in the thick of things. The story needs to move on. And I would like the major misunderstanding resolved ASAP. I dont mind if a few more misunderstandings are created before the big revelation!

That said, I will definitely be cringing when I see Snake-wa's constipated expressions in the upcoming episodes!
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
enough of dis creep... mee 2 agreed wd uh.. literally yar m pissed of wd  dis creep...
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizi

😭😭😭 i hope arnav actually sees wat he's doing  2 khushi 😡 cv's plz don't shatter r hopes this time 😕

i also want arnav to see the whole thing but i really doubt it as khushi's back was there on arnav, so that means he didn't see her expresions n just saw the creep smiling lustfully...i am sure it is going to just modify his doubt n create more MU, which will again lead to arhi fight as shown in sbs n may be after that we can see khushi's confession
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well..thats just the reason for his existence!!!to make us boil with anger...