Shyam khushi scenes just make me happy

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow shyam is back... Love it... 
Shyam and khushi... wow I loved it..the way she said chale jijaji.
I think I started loving Shyam khushi scenes... it always gives you something to cheer... 'Chale jijali' LOL.. and the other day, she did hurt his leg by throwing something. There is always something to look forward when they both are together in the scene...YES THEY BOTH MOVE THE STORY FORWARD...

Nowdays even arhi scenes does not give me this satisfaction.

As per precap even if arnav misunderstand khushi it is ok with me. It will push him to the limit and will blurt out something useful to khushi for sure. The only way to break ASR is to make him angrier i guess. Khushi's persistent probing or shouting is not gonna make ASR reveal anything more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Sree -- after yesterday's irritation , I feel that today was a step in the right direction... loved khushi's jeejaji and the pharmacist's expression.

The story is moving finally!

Wonder how this and the dhaaga will tie together ... but hope that they do not deepen the MU but help untangle it.

Somehow I feel that Anjali's untangling Khushi , Shyam losing his protective dhaaga ... this will go positive ...but you never know with these CVs.

Khushi rocked today -- she answered him back in his own language -- refusing to reveal the reason why she gave up the prize!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
best scene of the day .shyam ko laga jor ka tamacha
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Yes Sree -- after yesterday's irritation , I feel that today was a step in the right direction... loved khushi's jeejaji and the pharmacist's expression.

The story is moving finally!

Wonder how this and the dhaaga will tie together ... but hope that they do not deepen the MU but help untangle it.

Somehow I feel that Anjali's untangling Khushi , Shyam losing his protective dhaaga ... this will go positive ...but you never know with these CVs.

Khushi rocked today -- she answered him back in his own language -- refusing to reveal the reason why she gave up the prize!

yes.. somehow I got bored with arhi bickering. Seriously man..they do fight a lot. And that too without any end result. does it take the story forward somehow ... No..

I can not believe it, I am saying this. But Now I really wish to see more of shyam on screen. He is the only thing in IPK which can take the story forward. In fact he was the only one who took the story forward, so far..He is the trigger and arnav always waits for trigger. He does not act on his own.
arnavsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
even i love the shyam-khushi scenes ! they actually help in taking the story forward ! 
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

best scene of the day .shyam ko laga jor ka tamacha

ya :) me too enjoyed the chalo jijali...
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for ur post

i got some wat positive feeling
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah d story does seem 2 b moving foward, khushi n shyam scenes r funny, chalo jijaji. Lol.
4 the precap even if their is another mu i dont think it will reali make any difference.
barun_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yh shyam-khushi scenes are helping move z scene forward
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandananagesh

thanks for ur post

i got some wat positive feeling

You are welcome... 

I go by these words.. to get the bet you have to go through the worst. True in both khushi and arnav cases.