Navya

The Day My Life Changed For Good!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The 4th April 2011 holds so much importance in my life from now on! πŸ˜ƒ It was the turning point of my life, my routine and a new obsession! My obsession over Navya 😳 I have never loved anyone in my life but from the 4th April 2011 I have fallen in love with not one but two people Anant Bajpai and Navya Bajpai 😳 they have the biggest space in my heart and mind and they have printed their names in my heart forever 😳 I may sound cheesy but that is what has happend. At 10pm on that night I never knew that my way of thinking would change completely after watching this show! πŸ˜ƒ A young girl who was innocent, so pure has made me think more of my life she has shown me her expreiences of life and whilst watching them I saw me doing many of them. 😳It just goes to show that we all are Anant and Navya's in reality battling with life and changing times keeping intact modern views and the base of our traditions. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ From that first episode I had fallen in love with Navya's innocence her cuteness and obviously her long silky hair that has made all you boys go fida πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ Now moving onto my favourite yeah you knw girls Anant Bajpai when his first entry happend I definatly went Bekabooo 🀒 πŸ˜³ I died! 🀒 Hehe well his eyes have made me go crazy well I think everrything else! When I look into those Big Brown eyes I just fall in love again and again, what does Soumya do everyday such a lucky girl! πŸ˜‰ Moving onto the story we have two different individuals, from two backgrounds fall in love at college that was the Nayi Soch for me! πŸ˜ƒ The bravery they had to fall in love Pyaar kiya to darna kya was there motto and they lived up to it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ When they first met there innocence bowled me over. Their eye locks, there cuteness, their little moments made me fall in love with this jodi 😳 I loved the slow progression of feelings they had for each other and it all kicked off after the picnic what a week that was! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ So much happend and after that started the beautiful journey of our Anya! 😳 They went through happy moments and sad but they stuck together like two lovers and fought the war! πŸ˜ƒ Coming onto what I learnt from the show is that I learnt to live my life again to make the most of life and learn how to balance my modern values with my parents wishes and traditions and whilst watching a young Navya mature I have seen maturity in my own character all due to this show! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I have gone on like a ranting aunty I'm sorry guys πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but this day means a lot to me and I just wanted to express my views to you all about how crazy I get about Navya and our Shamya!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks guys for reading my rant if you did! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I would like to thank Star for bring Navya into my life πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ yeah i know I said it but Shamya wouldnt have been possible if it werent for them! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

CONGRATS TO ALLL OF YOU!!!! CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE NAVYA TEAM AND WISH THEM MANY YEARS OF SUCCESS AND ALL NAVYA FANS MORE AND MORE EPISODES FOR NAVYA!!!! ⭐️⭐️Star πŸ‘ClapClapClapClap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

GUYS TODAY FORGET ALL YOUR WORRIES AND PARTY ALL DAY AND JUST GO BEKABOOO!!! I AM GUNNA GO WATCH NAVYA SOON AND THEN WATCH THE FIRST FEW EPISODES OF MY FAVOURITE SHOW!!!!! StarStarStarStarStarStar

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU HAVE CELEBRATED YOUR DAY!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Many,many,many congratzzz to all navya fans...πŸ₯³ Edited by 22pundirabhi - 12 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely, Congo everyoneπŸ₯³
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post dear...Congrats to whole team of Navya and to all Navyains too!!!!!!
mehbubarahman01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
many many congrats to u also, nd this show actually changed so many of ours life :)
priyanka.710 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB!!!
nice post,Sonia
neelima_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post dearπŸ˜›,April 4th vil always remain as a ever memorable day in my life i gt transported to ANYA world one of  d best things tat has happened in my life, life just changed aftr tat, never waited so much 4 d clock 2 strike then the n nw 6pm. each n every episode just touched my heart cant stop watching it again n again...its smething like u just cant get enough, each episode of navya left me so curious n gave me sleepless nights n amazing dreams😳 m still wondering sleepless n dreams hw can both happen 2gethrπŸ˜† it will always remain as a treasure in my puzzled life, Wishing d show al d prosperity n may it reach great heights n fill our life wid happiness
 Congrats once again to all BEKABOO...fans
Neelima😊
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post, even h ton nevr lover any serial ths much in my life.. but now i cant even thnk of a day wthout them.. though i dnt feel to watch new epis nw, i cnt b wthout watchn them atleast on star utsav.. they hav occupied my life so much.. madly love them now.. ❀️ now i juz pray to god that ths sad track end soon and my anya and shamya nevr go away frm my life.. πŸ€— Edited by -diva-shamya- - 12 years ago
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really nice sonia:) it's the same wth me:). i ve never been sooo obsessed wth a show like ths. its one of the 1st thngs tht cmes to my mind in the morning n one of the last thoughts befr gng to sleep. im crazy fr e show, n our lovely Anya n the most wnderful actrs Shamya:)))