Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khoda Pahad Nikla Chooha - CVs Fooled US (Page 2)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Originally posted by -Huma-

I agree. Very disappointing episode today. Its like they take the story, or so it seems, a step forward only to pull it 5 steps back.

I swear I will virtually slap Arnav if he misunderstands Khushi again tomorrow!

well since they got married, we have seen him focus on Shaym's feelings for khushi only..i think he has to misunderstand khushi a bit to increase the intensity and lead to final confrontation/confession..

Yaar its been more than a month and the story has stayed put.

I thought with the Holi epi and now the HR sequence...he will develop some confusion, some questions but with today'e epi and the precap, he just seems to be going back to the way things were at their worst. :p :/

I am not saying they should drag this phase...but its very illogical that we didnt see this since they got married...so if they wanna show it for a couple of epis, i am ok with it..

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KairiP

Me too, after watchin yesterday's episode, i was seeing light, but again ME? I think Now Cvs r goin out of limit. There r sooo many q's left to answer in today's episode.
1)when nani asked khushi sud have told her truth? she is elder in the house and deserves to know atleast award part.
2) Y khushi went with creep, in front of anjali she can pretend but after that she can call akash or even mamaji?
3) Y payal acted soo Dumb, she cud have talk with her sooo called Hubby? he understands her rite?
  welll letz c what happens cuz cv's always surprise us so watch and wait.

1) CVs gave us too many expectations from the promo which basically led us nowhere...least exciting epi after a promo ever!
2)I suppose she didnt want to make anjali more suspicious
3)Agree with you..payal could have explained it to mami before they went on stage..
reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
cvs take abreak and give abig one to Barun as we can see him tired and not so good on the screen as usual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I agree. Very disappointing episode today. Its like they take the story, or so it seems, a step forward only to pull it 5 steps back.

What more you can do? It reflects your personality. I want Arnav to shout and yell at Khushi tom, how can she go with Shyam to buy med, she can at least asked Arnav or Akash. Please read Mishti's info and chill your mind. I feel like slapping Khushi today, why she did not share the reason of prize at least with nani, who support her. She need a tight slap. Now how do you feel.
What do you people think after seeing Khushi with Shyam, you want Arnav to worship Khushi and say"darling I amso happy to see you agin with jija ji"

Edited by barun_arnav - 04 April 2012 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

What more you can do? It reflects your personality. I want Arnav to shout and yell at Khushi tom, how can she go with Shyam to buy med, she can at least asked Arnav or Akash. Please read Mishti's info and chill your mind. I feel like slapping Khushi today, why she did not share the reason of prize at least with nani, who support her. She need a tight slap. Now how do you feel.
What do you people think after seeing Khushi with Shyam, you want Arnav to worship Khushi and say"darling I amso happy to see you agin with jija ji"

i suppose they want to show payal revealing it in the future sometime...or it has to do with Arnav wondering why she said no..

Go to top