India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If only she would...

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Really all the time the precap was shown i went on praying, 'if only she would slap him... if only she would just give him a resounding slap'

It would not only have created a mountain sized doubt or even could have cleared the MU from ASR's mind...but it would also have given great satisfaction to my heart which just insists on boiling over with black hatred whenever i have to look upon the face of that creep//low- life (take ur pick).

Sorry Abhaas, i have already mentioned it in another post of mine few days back, it really is a credit to ur acting skills that i hate u so much.

With each passing day i simply am losing my tolerance quota for the creep...i dont want to call him even a snake now for fear the reptile community might get offended.Wink

Edited by swati-89 - 04 April 2012 at 9:26am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RakeelaArnav_Khushifanaishwarya_roxanshi-raizadasoumyakArShi-R-no.1sun2011abraxosPrasanna_dhanuarchie_79Cyberpsychooozsewaqrimapolly_mk

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Seems like iam the only one who thinks so...
Rakeela Groupbie
Rakeela
Rakeela

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
not really...am wid u as well...my eyes r itching to c that stupid creep get bashed up by either khushi or arnav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thank  God a few people also think like me...i was beginning to think that i was the only one...Wink
anshi-raizada Senior Member
anshi-raizada
anshi-raizada

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i agree to!
I have nothing against Abhaas, in fact i think he is a fab actor
but Shyam!
he is annoying and horrible!
:(
Angry

swati-89

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i agree... shyam needs some special treatment!

swati-89

ArShi-R-no.1 Senior Member
ArShi-R-no.1
ArShi-R-no.1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Absolutely love Abhaas for the great portrayal of Shyam. Omg I'm glad Shyam is awake and acting out like the obsessed freak he is... Soon enough his gna get caught, just praying that it doesn't cause another MU but takes Arnav to the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89Omoraboti

key8tray Groupbie
key8tray
key8tray

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
"With each passing day i simply am losing my tolerance quota for the creep...i dont want to call him even a snake now for fear the reptile community might get offended"
 i couldnt stop laughing after reading this. u are so hilirous.  just love it.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011swati-89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index