Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

IPL Match 1: AshMas Makaan Vs Nidhis Sonapan (Page 3)

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu.

Why are they throwing these googlys at us. Smiley

I was hoping Mallu will say "Marry Me" to Ashutosh and put us out of this misery. Now we have to wait for an opportune moment and Ashu's dilemma. Smiley

Smiley Don't know whether to beat myself , the TV or the computer for getting so obsessed with KTLK.

Rohan is really turning into a wierdoSmiley I give up.

Edited by waves - 04 April 2012 at 9:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1vanillaskyronnie85AMBIKA2561979Armu4evaaarchmohineeAbhiAnihkp11debaparna77rabzonedgeSwastikAshNimudraswathisun29

hellox Goldie
hellox
hellox

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good going CVs... Right strategy for IPL... I guess bache kuch log bhi, bhag jayenge...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Tanu... Wonderful IPL Match you have shown us...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So 2 things I was predicting last night have come out.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">1. BABA and Ashu - Hit and Miss</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">2. Rohan getting painted Grey</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">AshMa is on the way... CVs... Where are we heading? Now we are unable to digest the kichidi any more...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Discussing about character sketch, how it should behave etc are all Tabu topics for KTLK so I do not want to ramble any thing...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So Baba has gone missing from Jeevan Sandhya on his own? What is this nursing home yaar... This particular person always goes out ver easily... Last week also he was found on road by Nihan...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">CVs have kept their brains in safe locker before embarking on this cookery show called KTKP...</font>

Well..i actually come to the forum cox i update my FF and shayari..and i miss u all is the other reason..the show has nothin..but ur this particular comment has made me laugh like anythin..really..i actually sometimes read tanu's update cox even they at sometimes are funny..tanu is really good at this..i read a comment of tanu's where she told that there are very less members like her..well..im in the group of likes..and AF..ur this post is really crazy..superb..and just waitin for other comedian post by deepa..i knw she is not well..but will want her to post wen ever possible the emotcons particularly today..and get well soon..
Regards..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85vanillaskyArmu4evaApoorvaFan

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guys,</font>
</div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who all are twitter please post to SK to safe guard his image... After eating this Kichidi, he has to sustain... Please give feedback on this stupid story lines...</font>

<div><font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana</font>

I am on it AF. He is gonna block me Big smile

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 04 April 2012 at 10:06am

vanillaskyArmu4evaApoorvaFanmohinee

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
OMG!!! such a bad episode Shocked pls god save our Ashni from the hands of raavan Rohan & surpanakha malluCry Cry Cry ...it's terrible!!!

Edited by debaparna77 - 04 April 2012 at 11:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1vanillaskyAMBIKA2561979Armu4evaApoorvaFanBlushsarikaSwastikAshNi

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

as usual lovely update oops i mean commentary
i liked the episode
atleast mallu brought smile on ashu's face
rohan was a disappointment blushing all shy whai
ashni together inspite of not willing to is a gud thing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Armu4evaSwastikAshNi

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

So again Mallu gets away...
what the hell...
yaar Cv's better make ashu marry mallu...and end this show...
I don't want rohan to get evil...

hai hai PK...
hai hai PH...
hai hai SC...

Armu4evamohineedebaparna77mudraswathi

AMBIKA2561979 Senior Member
AMBIKA2561979
AMBIKA2561979

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

So Baba has gone missing from Jeevan Sandhya on his own? What is this nursing home yaar... This particular person always goes out very easily... Last week also he was found on road by Nihan...

Ya even me thought that for a second...wat rubbish were they showing...comeon CV's its a nursing home n filled with all aged people...they wont even think of keeping a security near the gate...forget that atleast the nurses incharge have no responsibility towards the patients??n on top of that Nidhi is the only person who comes to know baba missing n goes searching for him without informing the concerned person...(i know it is to bring ASHNI together..but its ..heights of stupidity...)

Edited by AMBIKA2561979 - 04 April 2012 at 9:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyArmu4evamohineewavesdebaparna77SwastikAshNi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Thanks for the update Tanu.

Why are they throwing these googlys at us. Smiley

Cos its IPL time Angry googly to banta hai boss LOL

I was hoping Mallu will say "Marry Me" to Ashutosh and put us out of this misery. Now we have to wait for an opportune moment and Ashu's dilemma. Smiley

LOL .. oye hoye.. thode baal bacha ke rakh.. abhi to Nihan ka oppurtune moment bhi dekhna hai. u wuld need ur hair to pull there also LOL

Smiley Don't know whether to beat myself , the TV or the computer for getting so obsessed with KTLK.

Oye dare u hurt ur computer.. or how will i get to read ur emotico-post? LOL
Rohan is really turning into a wierdoSmiley I give up.

i know OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskywaves

Go to top