Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks jyo...i was confused with the word vidna...hmm means vidhi...fate...ok!!
ab whats next ... in fate!!
the new promo irks me yaar...
they r indicating about a new turn in the story...showing Anandi's pic with JG...🤢
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The really odd  part was where she clutched her stomach and said "mera bachcha kahan hai"... as if there was an empty hole in her tummy... instead of asking "kaisa hai" .  did she really feel that the baby was no longer there?
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks pjyo,  i did not know vidhna means fate. Learned something new. 😆. Appreciate it.
khusi_* thumbnail

that was after the instant shock ...! at that time after horrible accident sensible qs cant be expected...

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

thanks jyo...i was confused with the word vidna...hmm means vidhi...fate...ok!!

ab whats next ... in fate!!
the new promo irks me yaar...
they r indicating about a new turn in the story...showing Anandi's pic with JG...🤢

wohi toh mujhe bhi gussa atha hai khushi, all i want in bv is anandi should get over this jagya fixation😵,but wohi nahi ho raha..ghoom phir ke wohi jagya jagya jagyajapp😡..hadh hai yaar..get her a new guy,asha ke liye aa saktha hai toh why not for anandi..
btw aaj i didnt like their scenes,kya zaroorath hai usse raat ko phone karr ke bulvaane ki..seedhe jaa ke ask   madan singh her hand in marriage ..
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

The really odd  part was where she clutched her stomach and said "mera bachcha kahan hai"... as if there was an empty hole in her tummy... instead of asking "kaisa hai" .  did she really feel that the baby was no longer there?

Gauri Mata ki jai ho! She's developing a sixth sense like Anandi now...😆
I'll have to find another Spider-Man pic now...😛
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

wohi toh mujhe bhi gussa atha hai khushi, all i want in bv is anandi should get over this jagya fixation😵,but wohi nahi ho raha..ghoom phir ke wohi jagya jagya jagyajapp😡..hadh hai yaar..get her a new guy,asha ke liye aa saktha hai toh why not for anandi..

btw aaj i didnt like their scenes,kya zaroorath hai usse raat ko phone karr ke bulvaane ki..seedhe jaa ke ask   madan singh her hand in marriage ..

promo ki baat toh chhod hi do..i am just soAngryAngryAngryAngry
abhisek...😆...i was thinking the same...but yaar if he will come directly then there will less scope of drama...
may cvs r planning...some gossips of village ppl, then MS's anger, some tensions..etc etc...
😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

thanks pjyo,  i did not know vidhna means fate. Learned something new. 😆. Appreciate it.

tinoo it was said in the kabir doha style hence vidhaan became  vidhnaa.. in  local northern dailects it means same -like kuch is said as kachhu...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
gauri shaant bhale hi ho pur mun hi mun anandi ko  kos rahi hogi
pjyo thumbnail
yeah khushi,after watching that promo i was wondering what could be this  turn🤔,so many possibilities -hope it  isnt doctor saying,"gauri tum abhi kabhi maa nahi bann sakthii"  wala track..😵
yaa phir gauri goes into deep depresion ,totally silent and not reacting to anything..then her parents blame him and jagya tells this whole thing to anandi ..
iam wondering can gauri walkout on jagat,can the loss of kid bring any positive kranthikaari parivarthan in her...because blaming anandi is just too predictable ...