India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARTICLE-Khushi refuse to take award

sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Why does Khushi refuse to accept the award?

like   8  LIKE  |  comments   12  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Khushi and Arnav performed the immortal love story of Heer-Ranjha on stage. Their performance was appreciated by one and all. But when Khushi is informed that she and Arnav will win the award, she refuses to accept it. Why does Khushi refuse to accept it?

iss pyaar ko kya naam doonOur source from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? says "Arnav finally agreed to play Ranjha's role and got extremely emotional while saying the dialogues to Khushi.  Arnav said "Jab jo bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahi. Jab jo bura kiya, uska koi matlab nahi. Iss pyaar main sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi. Bas ek cheez ka matlab hai, ki main, hamesha, hamesha tumse?"  Khushi was taken aback after hearing this and after the play asked to him to finish saying what he had left incomplete. But Arnav refused to do so and told her that he was just acting. This has irked Khushi and later when she finds out that she and Arnav are about to win the award, she refuses to accept it. She informs the host that she does not want to take the award with her husband. Arnav hears Khushi saying this and gets angry. He and Khushi end up fighting with one another."

Khushi says "Arnav Singh Raizada has too much of pride and he will never admit to having any feelings for anyone. Arnavji claimed that he only performed with me on stage as nani had asked him to do so. Since this act means nothing to him, it is better not to accept this award."

Arnav says "I got emotional while performing the act but later I realised it is better to leave things unsaid. Even after I helped Khushi in the performance, she accuses me of having too much pride and rejects the award."

How will Arnav react when Khushi refuses to accept the award? Catch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Monday – Friday 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

sorry if already posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pps_pps

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top