Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not understanding is WHY is Khushi not saying something to ASR herself. She  thinks that the reason why he is upset with her is becaise of Shayam but yet she isnot saying anything at all. If she was to bring it up once then maybe she can clear the air with him. She doesn thave to say anything else other then are you upset because did you see Shaym and myself talking in the belcony on Payals wedding night?
sman thumbnail
Ofcourse Arnav will misunderstand Kushi tomorrow as per the SBS..bur precap says me that Arnav almost cried seeing that..i feel even though he is facing Kushi's back, he can still sense her feeling of discomfort and pain just like how she can read his every gesture..
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I love this show ,this is the only one i watch but this new twist which started from the wedding day is a killer and now they r dragging it like hell ðŸ˜­
    Today was a disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ..😡
      The CV'S  should  solve this MU very quickly before IPKKND losses all its viewers😭 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am actually enjoying the mu track, some good scene ahead :-)
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Who cares if trust develops after many MUs its not worth it I feel! The CVs have to show the MU cleared this time otherwise they can never recover from it!!! its irritating to watch the crap shown again and again! I've lost all my patience!!!!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
it extremely obvious that arnav will not trust khushi and he will be soo mean to her
poor khushi well at least she will blurt out that she loves him 
Punkin22 thumbnail
From SBS video, it looks like ASR and KKGSR have terrible fight when home by the stairs. KKGSR almost falls and ASR catches her but then he just walks off. Back to square 1 or are we building emotions for bomb blast!! Hoping for best...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shena07

i am not coming to conclusions frm the precap.ya i want her to be shown strong in front of shyam.if she is silent till now its understandable coz she was thinking abt anjali and families..but i think its tym for her to take some action...MU no prob..a part of asr already thinks worse of her...how much more worse can it get...its tym cvs give khushi more brain and physical power..

thinking bt Anjali is good...but you can't let someone abuse you because his wife is loving and cares for you...its ok if ASR doesnt witness her slapping Shyam, but she should make it clear at every instance that she is tolerating him only cause he is Anji's husband...and for god's sake, tell payal so that she can be with khushi whenever that snake is around...

what is khushi waiting for, is she waiting untill the snake tries to rape her