Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #9| New CC link p.142 (Page 95)

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly]
except you because u dont have time to eat then why bother cooking...
zindabaad Mountain dew...crystal light...ROFL


LOL..

SO TRUE sista. Jab khana hi nahi to bana na hi kyun??? LOVE the logic. Pple ask me why i can;t make chai.. i say "cuz i dont drink chai" ROFL ROFL

chai bhi banani nahi aati.
Mujhse bura hal hai aapka. :-D
ROFL


Abe Saly. Dont laugh yaar. Hota hai. Some pple are just not cut out to be the masters in the kitchen.. hahahahha

cooking is an art and i aint creative.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 10338

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by IndYa4u

POO - whats the plan for tomorrow? everything is closed for Easter na? so just chilling at home? Watching any new movies or what?
 
I wanted to finish some work tonight...but somehow office VPN not working so tom i will work, but i will try to watch movie on tv for sure...Cry


ARRE Kaam?? WHOA.. i have some work left as well but decided to ignore it this weekend. LOL

well i hope you get lotsa Chocolate Easter eggs to brighten up your Sunday... hehe
 
i have my choc eggs...which i will eat for sure and mom making a vege. thai curry...meri kismet kal chamkegi...
 
i won't ignore work because next week i am meeting angie so i want to finish my extra work ahead so i can chillLOLWink


Woo Hoo... chal teri to nikal padi. Mom's Veg thai curry aur Angie se mulakat.. Woo Hoo.. Next week huh! How cool is that...
 
Agar aise hi kismet saath de aur main jackpot jeet jaon vegas pe ya phir lotto mein...toh kya baat hain na...
 
phir sis aur main india challe...first flight se...


Arre.. tere muh mein Ghee shakkar yaar. Vegas ka pata nahi lekin Lottery ka Hope mat chodna.. we must move back to Motherland... hahaha.
 
mere moon mein Vodka aur beer dalna...phir toh bhad mein jaye...non-alcoholic drinks...sis phir toh hum banege TAlli sistasROFL
-SweetEtika- IF-Dazzler
-SweetEtika-
-SweetEtika-

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 2782

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly]
</div><div>except you because u dont have time to eat then why bother cooking...
zindabaad Mountain dew...crystal light...ROFL


LOL..

SO TRUE sista. Jab khana hi nahi to bana na hi kyun??? LOVE the logic. Pple ask me why i can;t make chai.. i say "cuz i dont drink chai" ROFL ROFL

chai bhi banani nahi aati.
Mujhse bura hal hai aapka. :-D


<font size="3">Haan Eti kya karein. Kyun tuje nahi aati chai bana ni? Khana bana na aata hai?</font>

chai banani toh aati hai.
Aur thodi bahut sweet dishes aur snacks.
Bas itna hi aata hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

[QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=Pooja05][QUOTE=salsaly]hi guys


Coool... Chicka it is then ... LOLLOLLOL
and salaam alaikum my friend
  Tongue
vaalaiku miuhsalaam


Woo Hoo.. got it right. See.. i was paying attention in college. Tongue
Smile
 
COngrats saly for becoming goldie...welcome to bak-bak club...Smile
thanks poo.. sorry 
 
thanks sally...you are safe now...Smile
poo is happy now LOL


Mogambo Kush Hua LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

[QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=Pooja05][QUOTE=salsaly]hi guys


Coool... Chicka it is then ... LOLLOLLOL
and salaam alaikum my friend
  Tongue
vaalaiku miuhsalaam


Woo Hoo.. got it right. See.. i was paying attention in college. Tongue
Smile
 
COngrats saly for becoming goldie...welcome to bak-bak club...Smile
thanks poo.. sorry 
 
thanks sally...you are safe now...Smile
poo is happy now LOL
thank god
Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 10338

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly]
 
except you because u dont have time to eat then why bother cooking...
zindabaad Mountain dew...crystal light...ROFL


LOL..

SO TRUE sista. Jab khana hi nahi to bana na hi kyun??? LOVE the logic. Pple ask me why i can;t make chai.. i say "cuz i dont drink chai"  ROFL ROFL
next time when ppl say "why can't you cook" then say " becuz i dont eat"...i only drink
 
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by IndYa4u

[QUOTE=Pooja05][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=Pooja05][QUOTE=IndYa4u]POO - whats the plan for tomorrow? everything is closed for Easter na? so just chilling at home? Watching any new movies or what?
 
Agar aise hi kismet saath de aur main jackpot jeet jaon vegas pe ya phir lotto mein...toh kya baat hain na...
 
phir sis aur main india challe...first flight se...


Arre.. tere muh mein Ghee shakkar yaar. Vegas ka pata nahi lekin Lottery ka Hope mat chodna.. we must move back to Motherland... hahaha.
 
mere moon mein Vodka aur beer dalna...phir toh bhad mein jaye...non-alcoholic drinks...sis phir toh hum banege TAlli sistasROFL


Haan chal phir to Tere muh mein Vodka aur Rum LOL
IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Pooja05

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly]
</div><div>except you because u dont have time to eat then why bother cooking...
zindabaad Mountain dew...crystal light...ROFL


LOL..

SO TRUE sista. Jab khana hi nahi to bana na hi kyun??? LOVE the logic. Pple ask me why i can;t make chai.. i say "cuz i dont drink chai" ROFL ROFL

chai bhi banani nahi aati.
Mujhse bura hal hai aapka. :-D


<font size="3">Haan Eti kya karein. Kyun tuje nahi aati chai bana ni? Khana bana na aata hai?</font>

chai banani toh aati hai.
Aur thodi bahut sweet dishes aur snacks.
Bas itna hi aata hai.


Chal phir bhi tu mere se aage hai.
i can cook american food.. but not Indian. Pizza.,pasta bana leti hoon.. hahaha Basically, apne matlab ka khana bana leti hoon.. LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetEtika-salsaly

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 1069   Views: 117988

-Srushti- 1069 117988 28 March 2015 at 9:34am by livingFree_Urv
Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: Sandstone   Replies: 1023   Views: 137185

Sandstone 1023 137185 25 February 2015 at 1:09am by thelostgirl
Bade Acche Laggte Hai Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 39   Views: 106946

-Nadii- 39 106946 07 September 2014 at 3:13pm by luvsakshi
||:.BALH-Music & Theme Tunes.:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: psawyer   Replies: 226   Views: 89382

psawyer 226 89382 02 August 2013 at 8:47am by agneeputra
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: macarons   Replies: 89   Views: 21286

macarons 89 21286 18 June 2012 at 6:07am by -Delena-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index