BALH Chat Corner #9| New CC link p.142 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by salsaly

i'm fyn

Dats good.. How was ur weekend.??
Originally posted by salsaly

btw i dont mind.. but i'm younger than u.. i'm 17 years old...
@salsaly
I did not know...I don't have any sisters in reality...I see you as my young sister...is it ok for you? you too can call me bhai if you don't mind...I don't mind...

Originally posted by AshuNaik

Hi Kishore, I am Ashu. I guess i have seen you in PR forum?
@AshuNaik
Hi Ashu ji...nice meeting you...pls tell me what is PR forum...

@Saly Hi, i am fine how r u??

@Sri Hi How r u? I am having holiday these days so enjoying.. How was ur weekend??

@Etika Hi How r u?

i am fine. :-)
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@SriB
I can't call you by your name - it would not be manners as I am younger to you, I shall just call u didi...hope it would be fine with you...actually I did my UG and was not interested in pursuing further studies as it was a little bit too much for me...so I decided to take up accounting at my father's office - my father and elder brother are CAs too...I am too bad for CA given my poor knowledge in maths CA does not exist without maths ...accounting is a different ball game - if you learn Tally and its principles, one can easily pursue it...I am doing for the past 4 years for my father's client...by god's grace, work has been going on...I need your blessings too didi...

Hey Kishore I am only 16 at heart. And CA is accounting which is totally different from Maths,  anyway I don't have to tell you you are doing it for the past 4 years. my blessings and best wishes are  always with you and everybody here. Please don't make  yourself  feel bad ,if you are doing these accountings for the past  4 years you definitely ar not bad in Maths. It's just that people have this image that Maths is tough, or because of a bad experience with a strict teacher. Maths is the only subject where the answer doesn't change . Whatever you do, however you do 2+2= 4.  This never changes. 

@Saly Hi, i am fine how r u??

@Sri Hi How r u? I am having holiday these days so enjoying.. How was ur weekend??

@Etika Hi How r u?
 Had a week off . Now back to routine from tomorrow.. Good that ou have holidays. I have to wait until July for my kids' summer break.
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

i think hire a cook. ;-)
 So your work is all set, work hard and study well. Good decision. My best wishes always with you 
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@AshuNaik
Hi Ashu ji...nice meeting you...pls tell me what is PR forum...

Hi nice meeting you too. Oh i am sorry i guess it was someone else with somewhat similar username, i got confused.. PR forum means Pavitra Rishta Forum.
Originally posted by SriB

Hey Kishore I am only 16 at heart. And CA is accounting which is totally different from Maths,  anyway I don't have to tell you you are doing it for the past 4 years. my blessings and best wishes are  always with you and everybody here. Please don't make  yourself  feel bad ,if you are doing these accountings for the past  4 years you definitely ar not bad in Maths. It's just that people have this image that Maths is tough, or because of a bad experience with a strict teacher. Maths is the only subject where the answer doesn't change . Whatever you do, however you do 2+2= 4.  This never changes. 
@SriB
Thanks for your kind words didi...I am really gifted to have kind people like you around me...I really feel like touching your feet...to be frank with you, I have not got such kindness from anyone...only my parents were supportive...no school friends...only college life was somewhat better...your kindness makes me feel that I too can have friends in my life...

Originally posted by SriB

So your work is all set, work hard and study well. Good decision. My best wishes always with you

thank u sri dii.
Tomorrow 1st day of 11th class.