BALH Chat Corner #9| New CC link p.142 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SriB

Niharika,/ Nancy/ nuts  are  you here?
yup Di but just leaving to have dinner..will be back in an hour or so

@Etika-Oye! maine nahi btaya, Saly ko pta tha...
Hi Salsaly how are you?...this is the first time I am coming to BALH Chat Corner...feel happy to know that so many of u like BALH like I do...IF is my second home...I am Kishore ( TVserialfreak )...I don't know most of u by ur real name - Only Salsaly is my friend from your list...would be happy to know about all of you...Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hi Salsaly how are you?...
fyn.. call me saly..
hw r u
Hello Kishore , good to see you here. Welcome to bak bak corner 
Originally posted by salsaly

fyn.. call me saly..
hw r u
@salsaly
Saly I am doing good...happy to talk to you...hope you too are doing fine...

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hi Salsaly how are you?...this is the first time I am coming to BALH Chat Corner...feel happy to know that so many of u like BALH like I do...IF is my second home...I am Kishore ( TVserialfreak )...I don't know most of u by ur real name - Only Salsaly is my friend from your list...would be happy to know about all of you...
welcome cc... 
kishore , my name is saly , real name salyma...
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

of course di i know, and the other meaning of "Niharika" is mist...i used to love my name a lot but since the CVs of BALH decided to give it to a vamp who is all bashed here..i prefer "Nancy" in virtual world..but if u want u can call me Niharika 😃
Dear Niharika, I can understand your pov fully. Imagine  mine. while I was growing up I had an accounts teacher whose name was Anil Kapoor. My time in college was full of Anil Sri jokes . But I kept reminding myself hat it's name of goddess Lakshmi based on whom my parents named me. You have your on identity dear 
Originally posted by SriB

Hello Kishore , good to see you here. Welcome to bak bak corner 
@SriB
Thanks di...I feel like I have joined a new class in school today because except for u and Saly all of them are new to me...feel happy to be with such die-hard fans of BALH...I am a big fan of all your creative activities on the forum...

Originally posted by AshuNaik

Hello Everyone...
hi
hw r u
bye all
tym 4 me 2 go
gud nyt
love to myt u guyz
have fun
bye