Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #9| New CC link p.142 (Page 73)

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

hi all


Hello Hello
hw r u di


Doing well Saly. How are you? How is your weekend going?
good... but boring..


Why? nothing exciting planned? i am sure going to the beach is so common there but no other plans?
ya.. no plans.. actually i was fasting in last three days.. thurs, fri & sat.. i was not able to go...

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

No main toh majak kar rahi thi.
Main jab kisi se openly baat kar thi hu toh unhe yahi lagta hai ki maine pi rakhi hai.
Vaise main peeti nahi hu.

Course dear! we are also kidding!
tu toh achhi wali bachhi hai!Tongue


No way Amy. I am not kidding. I know ki wo pi ke bethi hai.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
-SweetEtika- IF-Dazzler
-SweetEtika-
-SweetEtika-

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 2782

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA


rahne do.
Mere parents nahi hai aur kahi chachi's ne sun liya toh khaat khadi kar degi.


chal so ja abhi.. kal pure hosh me wapis aana!Big smile


Haan aur nashe mein chachi ko marna warna mat.. LOLLOLLOL

no all the three chachi's are good but rathko lakdi phone se chipki hai toh unhe dar toh lagta hai na.


haaan.. wo to hai. Aur wo bhi jab ladki pi ke bethi ho... LOLLOL

eti :ab bas itna bol de... kuchh nahi chachi... BF se bat kar rahi hu... aur aaj thodi jada hi pi li...
phir dekh!LOL

bas apne idea apne liye hi sambhal ke rakho.
Future main kam aayenge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_Fan

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly]hi all


Why? nothing exciting planned? i am sure going to the beach is so common there but no other plans?
ya.. no plans.. actually i was fasting in last three days.. thurs, fri & sat.. i was not able to go...


WHOA.. fasting? for? Easter?
-SweetEtika- IF-Dazzler
-SweetEtika-
-SweetEtika-

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 2782

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

No main toh majak kar rahi thi.
Main jab kisi se openly baat kar thi hu toh unhe yahi lagta hai ki maine pi rakhi hai.
Vaise main peeti nahi hu.


Course dear! we are also kidding!
tu toh achhi wali bachhi hai!Tongue


No way Amy. I am not kidding. I know ki wo pi ke bethi hai.. LOL

main sach main nahi peeti.
IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA


rahne do.
Mere parents nahi hai aur kahi chachi's ne sun liya toh khaat khadi kar degi.


chal so ja abhi.. kal pure hosh me wapis aana!Big smile


Haan aur nashe mein chachi ko marna warna mat.. LOLLOLLOL

no all the three chachi's are good but rathko lakdi phone se chipki hai toh unhe dar toh lagta hai na.


haaan.. wo to hai. Aur wo bhi jab ladki pi ke bethi ho... LOLLOL

eti :ab bas itna bol de... kuchh nahi chachi... BF se bat kar rahi hu... aur aaj thodi jada hi pi li...
phir dekh!LOL

bas apne idea apne liye hi sambhal ke rakho.
Future main kam aayenge.


Dekha.. Amy ne bhi tera band bajwane ka pura intezam kar liya hai.. LOLLOL
see how much we ALL love you???
salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by salsaly

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=salsaly]hi all


Why? nothing exciting planned? i am sure going to the beach is so common there but no other plans?
ya.. no plans.. actually i was fasting in last three days.. thurs, fri & sat.. i was not able to go...


WHOA.. fasting? for? Easter?
easter ?? mathlab..

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

No main toh majak kar rahi thi.
Main jab kisi se openly baat kar thi hu toh unhe yahi lagta hai ki maine pi rakhi hai.
Vaise main peeti nahi hu.


Course dear! we are also kidding!
tu toh achhi wali bachhi hai!Tongue


No way Amy. I am not kidding. I know ki wo pi ke bethi hai.. LOL

main sach main nahi peeti.



Hard to believe that the new generation in India does not drink. Tu bol rahi hai lekin believe nahi ho raha hai yaaar.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 1069   Views: 120197

-Srushti- 1069 120197 28 March 2015 at 9:34am by livingFree_Urv
Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: Sandstone   Replies: 1023   Views: 139506

Sandstone 1023 139506 25 February 2015 at 1:09am by thelostgirl
Bade Acche Laggte Hai Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 39   Views: 107738

-Nadii- 39 107738 07 September 2014 at 3:13pm by luvsakshi
||:.BALH-Music & Theme Tunes.:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: psawyer   Replies: 226   Views: 89995

psawyer 226 89995 02 August 2013 at 8:47am by agneeputra
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: macarons   Replies: 89   Views: 21636

macarons 89 21636 18 June 2012 at 6:07am by -Delena-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index