Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo guys have to step out for 20 minutes. Please carry on. Will peep in later .angie take care of your health. Don't take stress remember the Mantra. Just in case I miss you when I come back.Minty , hope to see you here .Kishore, guess ou are busy preparing for leaving o office ow. Have a great day.
 Amy should be giving in the report now I think 
Chalo see you soon guys 
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Mat poocho.. Band itni bajgayi ki I haven't still recovered. Bouts of dizziness is on but can't help. got to take them around yaar.. ghode jaisi nahi gadhi ban gayiπŸ˜†

Chal koi baat nahi .. Seva karegi to Meva milega. hahahahah
Take it easy Angie. Its good to take them around but you seem to be trying to be the superwoman. slow down a bit Sista.. we need you back here... in 1 piece.
I am counting days for your MIL's departure.. 😑 hahahahahahah
IndYa4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Chalo guys have to step out for 20 minutes. Please carry on. Will peep in later .angie take care of your health. Don't take stress remember the Mantra. Just in case I miss you when I come back.Minty , hope to see you here .Kishore, guess ou are busy preparing for leaving o office ow. Have a great day.

Chalo see you soon guys 

Bye Sri  - catch you later

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chalo see you soon guys 

@SriB
Thanks for your wishes didi...shall meet soon...bye

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Bye Sri  - catch you later

@IndYa4u
Bye Mittal didi...catch up with you later...nice talking to all of you...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mat puch. POO has been saying the same. Then she planned for a Vegas trip.. she is teasing me man.. she knows i cant go anywhere right now. You go and enjoy LA. Bring back all the good stories. I told POO to go in shorts and tank tops to see MIL... 🀣

Me super excited too ! It would be good if she comes that way. Atleast some one will faintπŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail

Chalo see you soon guys 

Take care Sri!! Will leave in 10 mins.
fosla thumbnail

Chal koi baat nahi .. Seva karegi to Meva milega. hahahahah
Take it easy Angie. Its good to take them around but you seem to be trying to be the superwoman. slow down a bit Sista.. we need you back here... in 1 piece.
I am counting days for your MIL's departure.. 😑 hahahahahahah

I wish I could do that~ Now a days, I shamelessly lie down in the day when it gets too much. They crib if not taken out even one day yaar. then dragging them,kids, drivjng around in 80' is too much to handle!
Iam counting days too man! seems to never reduce!!😭
fosla thumbnail
Leaving to LA on 12th and back on 15th. Hwo are things with u? Heard u had a hard week at work
IndYa4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Leaving to LA on 12th and back on 15th. Hwo are things with u? Heard u had a hard week at work

wow.. thats a quick trip chicka..
ya.. band baj gayee hai. My entire mexican team was off this past week so.. Mittal .. aka.. team of 1 at work. So much work and not enough pple yaar. My story is getting so old. same drama everyday... itna drama to television pe bhi nahi hota.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†