Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SBS Segment and today's precap: Making Sense

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If today's precap is anything to go by Shyam will finally succeed !

He will succeed in making Arnav believe that she refused the award on Shyam's account. Shyam is obsessed with Khushi we all know that !

He will lose his cool and confront Khushi - And we have SBS section. Khushi will be irate and upset and will let go. ASR being ASR will leave no stone unturned in hurting her.

However , I have a feeling that ASR will learn from Payal the real reason why Khushi refused the award. And with TRP's dropping , it wont be long before he learns from Payal and his suspicion will start.

EDIT : ASR sees the worst when it comes to Khushi . So , I'm sure he will not see that Khushi is trying to free herself. He sees only Shyam smiling. And he will not confront them , beacause he cant bear to hear from Khushi that she loves someone else. Nothing will happen. She will eventually free herself and go from there. Shyam will give Arnav a smile , raising her temperature further
Edited by Serial_Fan90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Only views and no comments guys !
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree with you...that is exactly whats gonna happen...guess i will give the serial a break for a couple of weeks...

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Don't forget the hanky!
saqi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 i think all this will only be bearable if the MU is cleared as a result of this crappy episode. seriously this is what we get ryt after heer ranjha?? arsh se sidhe farsh pe la ke phainka hai yar.
arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya  smitar i need a hanky cant see this cranky situations anymore
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love it!!! Hope it happens !!!