Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshad Khan & CVs, Please read this! (Page 2)

sameerah Senior Member
sameerah
sameerah

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i personally think, that its the CV's fault that this incredible soapie is now ranked 7 and out of the top 5...

really disappointed. Why was there a need for khushi to take part in the competition in the first place?

this track is now going on for the 3rd month - wonder how long more!

hope all this does not impact negatively on the duration of the soap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittymaana

KASR12 Newbie
KASR12
KASR12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
CryBroken HeartDead
Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

I honestly completely agree with you. My patience has finally worn thin! This is getting BEYOND ridiculous... why do they need a mountain of misunderstandings before clearing one?! It's no wonder the TRPs are dropping... why on earth would anyone want to be subjected to cringe-worthy scenes? That's not why we watch romantic shows... granted there are misunderstandings in all romance stories and evil attempts to succeed before love finally triumphs... la da da da... yeah we all know that but after 2 months, we can seriously say it's an overdose! You cannot put in a couple of funny episodes and a few rabba-ve's to pacify the audience while you drag the story till it becomes mind-numbing and annoying!

The essence of this show is lost completely and it's a shame! This really is the best show on Indian television with a global fan following... the CVs should be more responsible Cry

I'm sorry, I don't usually rant but I'm feeling very very let down after tonight's episode! I am a loyal fan... it's 2 am here, I am still awake despite having university early morning tomorrow... but it feels like such a waste now. I am truly and completely disappointedCry
i second that..Cry

Wackoim gettin giddiness..really CVs..Thumbs DownBroken Heart

Edited by KASR12 - 04 April 2012 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Gianna.WittyKitty

hricha Newbie
hricha
hricha

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
seriously these Cv's dont understand that we ipkknd fans can hardly take mami and payal crap shyams creepiness and now they have started makin random ppl do vikram betal n anarkali n whatever n wasting they only 30 minutes they have...i think our cv team have no idea what they r showing us and wot  is the baseline of the story ...

we all forum ppl love the show n dont wanna loose interest over it ...plz plz cv's this is serious request stop playing wid our emotions.we truly connect wid this show n really wanna stay connected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanavm

seriously man wts wrong wid the cv's.wt was there 2 watch in 2days episode.sm1 plz tell me.even if they are not moving the story 4wd,they can atleast  try to execute the episodes/scenes well.WTH?

Today's episode was a frown fest for permanently frowning Payal...kya Karen,aaj kal Happyji's ki garage ke saamnein kapadein daalnein ka chance nahin mil raha hai...Mamiji ki gaudy dress, awful eye makeup dikhanein ka chance tha...and then the piece-de-resistance...snake ka lustiness exhibit karnein ka chance!

The whole episode was to show the precap for tomorrow!

Yet another Friday will end with us gadhes in agony since ArHi fought again!
WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

I honestly completely agree with you. My patience has finally worn thin! This is getting BEYOND ridiculous... why do they need a mountain of misunderstandings before clearing one?! It's no wonder the TRPs are dropping... why on earth would anyone want to be subjected to cringe-worthy scenes? That's not why we watch romantic shows... granted there are misunderstandings in all romance stories and evil attempts to succeed before love finally triumphs... la da da da... yeah we all know that but after 2 months, we can seriously say it's an overdose! You cannot put in a couple of funny episodes and a few rabba-ve's to pacify the audience while you drag the story till it becomes mind-numbing and annoying!

The essence of this show is lost completely and it's a shame! This really is the best show on Indian television with a global fan following... the CVs should be more responsible Cry

I'm sorry, I don't usually rant but I'm feeling very very let down after tonight's episode! I am a loyal fan... it's 2 am here, I am still awake despite having university early morning tomorrow... but it feels like such a waste now. I am truly and completely disappointed! Cry

Same here...as I had written before...I give Gul,Arshad and CVs till end April...then it's so-long-farewell from me! There is a limit to tolerance!

Iceflames

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I swear i wish i can literally suck the CVs blood after watching today's episode and i have NOOO expectations with the precap too coz all of us know very well theres another MU coming up. Hence, the fight. Why the hell Arnav always stands in the wrong position???

Arre, Arnav's not standing in the wrong place...the doh-takheka lawyer is presenting his lustiness well...and Arnav's dimaag-gone-for-Bali-in-dilli , isn't registering what we are...that his wife is vehemently struggling to free her arm!

Bas, Arnav is seeing what centipede is showing him! 
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
lol post

WittyKitty

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
This is ridiculous..episode was mad...really sooo frustrating along with the precap! if cvs dnt give us some good twist or revelation then thy are gone!

WittyKitty

Go to top