Arshad Khan & CVs, Please read this!

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
For the past 3-4 months, you send us up into the clouds, if we are lucky, once a week and then send us plunging down to earth without a parachute!

Is it so difficult to keep us feeling happy seeing happiness on the screen rather than Mamiji's OTT acting, Slimeball crawling here,there and everywhere?Showing us shirtless Arnie boy then show him grabbing and expressing his anger through clenched teeth? Dabbas and Shettys, you tried it all!

This MU is going on and on and on...like the Duracell bunny!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Please hire the multiple talented women on this forum who write beautifully and are able to maintain interest without sending us snoring in one corner!

End Shyam's presence, send Mami to a finishing school, Payal for some smiling classes and Anjali for a brain replacement!

But for God's sake ,get your act together!

P.s. the Heer Ranjha dialogues were worth landing on terra firma without that blessed parachute!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please break this impasse...something has to give...either khushi or arnav have to start thinking...
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
seriously man wts wrong wid the cv's.wt was there 2 watch in 2days episode.sm1 plz tell me.even if they are not moving the story 4wd,they can atleast  try to execute the episodes/scenes well.WTH?
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I honestly completely agree with you. My patience has finally worn thin! This is getting BEYOND ridiculous... why do they need a mountain of misunderstandings before clearing one?! It's no wonder the TRPs are dropping... why on earth would anyone want to be subjected to cringe-worthy scenes? That's not why we watch romantic shows... granted there are misunderstandings in all romance stories and evil attempts to succeed before love finally triumphs... la da da da... yeah we all know that but after 2 months, we can seriously say it's an overdose! You cannot put in a couple of funny episodes and a few rabba-ve's to pacify the audience while you drag the story till it becomes mind-numbing and annoying!

The essence of this show is lost completely and it's a shame! This really is the best show on Indian television with a global fan following... the CVs should be more responsible πŸ˜­

I'm sorry, I don't usually rant but I'm feeling very very let down after tonight's episode! I am a loyal fan... it's 2 am here, I am still awake despite having university early morning tomorrow... but it feels like such a waste now. I am truly and completely disappointed! πŸ˜­
KASR12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsc94

For the past 3-4 months, you send us up into the clouds, if we are lucky, once a week and then send us plunging down to earth without a parachute!

Is it so difficult to keep us feeling happy seeing happiness on the screen rather than Mamiji's OTT acting, Slimeball crawling here,there and everywhere?Showing us shirtless Arnie boy then show him grabbing and expressing his anger through clenched teeth? Dabbas and Shettys, you tried it all!

This MU is going on and on and on...like the Duracell bunny!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Please hire the multiple talented women on this forum who write beautifully and are able to maintain interest without sending us snoring in one corner!

End Shyam's presence, send Mami to a finishing school, Payal for some smiling classes and Anjali for a brain replacement!

But for God's sake ,get your act together!

P.s. the Heer Ranjha dialogues were worth landing on terra firma without that blessed parachute!

u hv taken the words outta my mind!

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I swear i wish i can literally suck the CVs blood after watching today's episode and i have NOOO expectations with the precap too coz all of us know very well theres another MU coming up. Hence, the fight. Why the hell Arnav always stands in the wrong position???
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Why the hell Arnav always stands in the wrong position???

Loling forever at this. πŸ˜†
Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
sameerah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i personally think, that its the CV's fault that this incredible soapie is now ranked 7 and out of the top 5...

really disappointed. Why was there a need for khushi to take part in the competition in the first place?

this track is now going on for the 3rd month - wonder how long more!

hope all this does not impact negatively on the duration of the soap.
KASR12 thumbnail
πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ€’
Originally posted by: coolspicebabe_1

I honestly completely agree with you. My patience has finally worn thin! This is getting BEYOND ridiculous... why do they need a mountain of misunderstandings before clearing one?! It's no wonder the TRPs are dropping... why on earth would anyone want to be subjected to cringe-worthy scenes? That's not why we watch romantic shows... granted there are misunderstandings in all romance stories and evil attempts to succeed before love finally triumphs... la da da da... yeah we all know that but after 2 months, we can seriously say it's an overdose! You cannot put in a couple of funny episodes and a few rabba-ve's to pacify the audience while you drag the story till it becomes mind-numbing and annoying!

The essence of this show is lost completely and it's a shame! This really is the best show on Indian television with a global fan following... the CVs should be more responsible πŸ˜­

I'm sorry, I don't usually rant but I'm feeling very very let down after tonight's episode! I am a loyal fan... it's 2 am here, I am still awake despite having university early morning tomorrow... but it feels like such a waste now. I am truly and completely disappointed! πŸ˜­

i second that..😭

im gettin giddiness..really CVs..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ’”
Edited by KASR12 - 12 years ago
hricha thumbnail
seriously these Cv's dont understand that we ipkknd fans can hardly take mami and payal crap shyams creepiness and now they have started makin random ppl do vikram betal n anarkali n whatever n wasting they only 30 minutes they have...i think our cv team have no idea what they r showing us and wot  is the baseline of the story ...

we all forum ppl love the show n dont wanna loose interest over it ...plz plz cv's this is serious request stop playing wid our emotions.we truly connect wid this show n really wanna stay connected.