Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Precap: Arnav didn't See Shaym Manhandling Khushi (Page 4)

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

If you look at where Arnav is standing and how shaym and khushi are surrounded by other people, its obvious that Arnav only sees Shaym smiling/smirking at Khushi. He didnt see him holding her hand and her trying to get away from him. If he had, he would have been very angry and wouldnt have stood around doing nothing. I am sure his famous temper would have took over and he would have broken shaym's hand without thinking twice about it.

exactly..from the postition in which he is standing..he can see only khushi's back and not her face nor her expressions..he will feel like they bothare enjoying there and will bounce back at khushi...commom man..i am getting annoyed day by day..ye MU kab katam hogee..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

No guys ...he did ...i saw it clearly...in the last shot he did notice khushi struggling under his grip...but  THEN he may think that khushi was trying to avoid it publicly or sumthg...until his battiEmbarrassed lights up n he starts thinking +vely...if we follow the directors A.khans interview...he said shyam's reality is to be revealedConfusedin front of arnav

I didnt see it...but lets see..CVs might just surprise us..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

am not coming to conclusions frm the precap.ya i want her to be shown strong in front of shyam.if she is silent till now its understandable coz she was thinking abt anjali and families..but i think its tym for her to take some action...MU no prob..a part of asr already thinks worse of her...how much more worse can it get...its tym cvs give khushi more brain and physical power..

exactly..this MU is progress in story...I dont think we need to be so depressed over it...
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
same here...

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannymo

That is sooo true...I had this big knot in my stomach after seeing the precap, its the same feeling i have when i know none of my essay question answersConfused

lolz..LOL
ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ermm

-MeMyselfI

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

If you look at where Arnav is standing and how shaym and khushi are surrounded by other people, its obvious that Arnav only sees Shaym smiling/smirking at Khushi. He didnt see him holding her hand and her trying to get away from him. If he had, he would have been very angry and wouldnt have stood around doing nothing. I am sure his famous temper would have took over and he would have broken shaym's hand without thinking twice about it.

I was thinking the same. but maybe snake leaves marcs on her hand. and when arnav is in the middle of accusing khushi he will see them and realise that snake was mishandling her. what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micha1005

I was thinking the same. but maybe snake leaves marcs on her hand. and when arnav is in the middle of accusing khushi he will see them and realise that snake was mishandling her. what say?

that's a nice idea..i want arnav to get subtle hints only and for his brain to do the rest of the work...i dont want him to hear the truth straight from the horse's mouth atleast not until he almost sure of the truth himself..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005ChitraF

Go to top