Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Standing Ovation to Gurmeet and Kratika (Page 2)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes they deserve standing ovation, the episodes wouldn't be same if we had someone else.
And their grace and dignified personalities, adds so much to their already great acting skills.

Loved yesterday's episode, can watch it again and again just for raw emotions. Loved Vidhi's expression too yesterday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-DMKJ_VB

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Agree with you Ria, Gurmeet and Krathika are just perfect for Yash and Arati.

They know how to show each and every emotion perfectly not more anot less. The first day, indeed was Krithika's, she did a marvellous job when she found out the lie and trying to convey it to Yash.

The actual wedding was very good, as they went into the detail of the wedding as the show itself is about Punar Vivah, it would have looked odd if they rushed through the marriage. Each and evry vow Yash and Arati took yesterday will be of great importance in the future.

What I actually liked yesterday was even though Yash is not in love with Arati and still in the pain of loosing Arpita, during the marriage, somewhere he accepted that she is now his responsibility to take care of. This was very well portrayed by Gurmeet

MelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VB

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
truly dii,u rocked..awesome analysis..me too loved that wedding epi so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I wont say anything on GC-KS, everyone has already said enough.This show is incomplete without them. But I would like to mention Leena Jumani(paridhi). That girl is adorable. When post marriage dance performance was going on I just couldnt take my eyes away from her. Her expressions were changing with every word of the song.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VB

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am not a fan of Gurmeet nor of Kratika  but i dont know y i jst casually started watching this show & slowly got hooked to it.   After watching the shw i must admit tht GC nd KS r doing a fabulous job  & i agree wid yr post.   Now tht the marraige hs taken place i think the shw will becum more interesting to watch.   Eagerly waiting fr the cuming episodes & also the chemistry btwn the lead couple  whom i ve began to like.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VB

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Great Post!!Tongue  And yes a standing ovation to both Gurmeet and Kratika for showing the emotions that were necessary for their Punar Vivah.Day Dreaming  There isn't much that I can add because you said it all.  I have been a fan of Gurmeet for 2 years now, and his acting really is phenomenol.  As for Kratika, I agree with you, I wasn't a fan of hers as well, but her acting has been growing beautifully in this show, and yes now I am a fan of hers.  Oh and yes the shock that she was given and the aftermath was portrayed by her in an exceptional way.  Hats off to Gurmeet and KratikaClapClap

DMKJ_VB

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Could not agree more with all your great analysis - almost there is nothing left to say because you have said it all so well!Clap

I too thought Kratika was just perfect in the first wedding epi - it was her story that carried the emotions of whole epi and if she had not done so well it might have been so typical drama but she brought it to way above that.  

And then for second epi - what can we say?  What can we say?  When a perfect actor takes charge of a character as Gurmeet has done with Yash there are no words to describe - he has done it so well but I knew that he would as I have been fan of his for so long and have not even one time ever ever felt he was not giving his all and doing the best job that anyone could do.   I feel like I don't even have any hats left to take off to him i have said hats off so many times!!Smile

I know we are all eager to see now how they will begin to sail the waters of their married life.  I like the way the show moves forward little bit slowly as real life does - these issues are so complicated that how can they be solved quickly in short track?  Really appreciate the job CV's are doing being so careful and true to life.

Great job and lot of thanks to all PV team - and thanks dear for another great post!Smile

Edited by bhakti2 - 04 April 2012 at 7:12pm

MelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VB

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Ria, I am waiting your post...I agree  only Gurmeet and KS can do justice to the role of Yash and Arti...
KS is wonderful with her expression and Gurmeet what I can say..he again stole my heart ...Whenever I think he is done his best..he surprised all of us with better performance..he is looking out of the world...Really hats off to both

DMKJ_VB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index