Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 4th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Sanchi says to his parents that even now they can win...but tarachand and veena gets tensed. Sanchi says now she has no time to explain it...as she has to do arrangements to get her plan successful. Indu's mother will ask about his living and is he taking good care of his health or not..Indu says that he is good...& says he is studying well. Indu asks his mother can he make a call to his friends...his mother gives permission. Indu calls guddu and says that room should be decorated according to his mother's view . Guddu at first don't understand...after soo much time of indu's indirect words he finally understands and says ok. Indu's friends cleans the whole room and arrange it according to Indu's mother taste(with godess posters).

Prabal  gets tensed if manager reached indu. Mannu maharaj who went to find out about manager comes to prabal and says that by the time he went to indu's room marraige preparations are going on and he din't know what is happening there..& he couldn't findout anything. Prabal says he know the way to findout. Indu's mother reaches indu's room...and she will be pleased by their arrangements..(some masti moments will there). Indu while talking observes a person on their window and calls her. The person replies that she is a dancer in the marraiges...Indu's mother says that come tommorrow. But yogi asks her to stop and remove her gunghat..indu says to let her go...but yogi says about the dancers who came in the morning and went away. Meanwhile another friend of indu observes shoes to that person legs...and removes the gunghat...and findsout he is pavan of prabal's gang. Indu covers this matter infront of his matter and takes him outside and says that if his mother is not present there he would have kill him...and says his friends to take pavan away.

Indu calls v.c and says that he has got proof of his innocence in the poster matter. Indu also calls sanchi and tells her to come to v.c office the next morning so that he can proof himself innocent infont of everybody. sanchi says ok...but thinks now its not only about the poster matter...its everything which he had done to her...and she can't believe him now anymore or forgive him. jananrdhan comes and takes prabal to v.c office forcefully. There Manager says everything abot the poster matter..but prabal denies it. Manager shows a voice recording of prabal talking to him in phone...everybody listens to it and gets shocked. Prabal tries to say something but indu stops him and says that why did he do all this and put hatred feelings towards him in sanchi's mind. mehek will be in tears by that time. Indu goes to sanchi and says that wil she believe now that he is innocent and he din't do anyhitng. indu goes to prabal and asks why did he did all this. Prabal will be trying to say something to v.c ...but indu gives him a tight slap.

Precap : Indu's mother will be in tears..indu comes there meanwhile and asks what happened...his mother says if sanchi comes into his life she will be not there. Indu's mother asks him to decide whether he wants his mother or sanchi.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

parbhudayalshantellbrownojas143laddoodent4uivanta29hundalNimmi.Westwicksuki11sweet_bhankiFaayeynikhilageetangels_eyes_mahi_l0vey...Binny...Dreamygal301Fallen Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 4th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_bhanki

sweet_bhanki

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Big smileThank you for the great update Ramya. after a long time I enjoyed watching the episode today. indu was in full form

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Faayey

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thnx soo much for the update Ramya!!

Loved today's episode, finally Prabal's truth is out - I was waiting for a long time for this to happen. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

suki11

suki11

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

It was a really good epi today! Glad Prabal truth is out, although I have a horrible feeling Prabal will manipulate Mahak who will turn convince Sanchi into believing that Indu has set him up.
Sanchi really hates Indu to the point that if someone told her, he was the Devil himself she would believe it. Just as Indu is fanatical in his love for her, she is almost just as fanatical in her hatred of him!

Precap looks sad, as it is the end of wedding track with no marriage -sob- what an anticlimax! I hope there is still a twist in the tale, which still leads to INSA marriage. Maybe Sanchi will be exposed and this leads to an engagement track?

Who knows all I'm saying again is curse you CV's as I only watch this show for INSA, and Indu. And I know I keep saying it but I'm seriously out of here if there is no INSA!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeFaayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ramya for the lovely update.

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..!!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the written update.. it was interesting episode today!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.