Mad Girl is back again and she likes Shantanu

Posted: 12 years ago
Well Well, since I already have my admirers and few haters in this forum, I thought why not be active unlike how I used to be.

Even though I haven't read all the posts made on that 42 page thread and haven't read any in that thread especially dedicated to me by someone, I noticed from here and there that people are calling me MAD. So, my fellas, I wanna ask you,  why do you think I have that name as my user ID? 😊

Anyways, coming to the point ...Mad Girl likes Shantanu Maheswari...No body can do what he can do. He is multi talented and that could be the reason why Palki favors him. (Now don't bash me up for this because you guys accepted that favoritism is because of his good acting and dancing skills which according to you guys other casts in D3 lack).

Moreover, the TRPs Palki got how much was it ? 1.9 is all because of Shantanu as other casts lack in talent right?

And and, I didn't even link Palki with Shantanu..but people are talking that I linked him to Palki ...Haww...I can't do that man..he is just a kid...I just said he is her favorite in D3, that's it ...and I think there is a difference between being favored and being linked. Sigh! I wish the kids in this forum could understand that.

Disclaimer: ...Nah!! forget it ...you guys don't understand that either...
  Hi mad girl! Please go away -_____- Edited by swaron4life - 12 years ago
Originally posted by swaron4life

Hi mad girl! Please go away -_____- 

Is there a Rule ?? 😊
Originally posted by MAD_GIRL

Is there a Rule ?? 😊

Naa Im just bored 😳
I see but u see some people dont like ur words and i see what u mean and respect ur opinion but if u change ur words i m sure no one will MU u so dont worry adn welcome to the forum

every1 has their own POV...dont know wat ur intentions are by coming up with this post but if u really mean each n evry word of it then we all should juss move on...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 12 years ago
u had 2 reply...wow...
i luv d thing u hav said abt people calling u mad...
pagalpanti bhi zaruri hai...
ur cool...lol

ok... i know kr aur SS fans ki banti nai hai... but the arguement went to extreme level cuz of u... so why dont u find something else to do accept creating arguements...
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

U have really have hurt many of us...we can nvr forget this...but still every1 has their POV...dont know wat ur intentions are by coming up with this post but if u really mean each n evry word of it then we should juss move on...

Baby, I don't have any intentions..I have always sticked in saying that it is just my Random observations. Now you can't control my thoughts can you? So, I guess it is better to move on rather throw some personal attacks on me.