Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon MU one down, dunno how mny more to go...??? (Page 2)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
It was great to see a complete track and even more refreshing to see at least one misunderstanding is cleared . But again hoping too much from coming episodes would be like putting our sentiments to risk. As by previous experience we know how Cv's use to take 10 steps back after every step forward. And i have serious fear of Swayam and Sharon fight again tommorrow over Tani. So not hoping much but if Cv's could surprise me again like today then no one would be more happy than me.

medha_m Groupbie
medha_m
medha_m

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
the scene atleast contributed to their storyline by taking it forward and the misunderstanding cleared out specially the sharon- shivam part but after the past few months we cant really be sure if the would move forward again i mean they can easily go back to their taunts the cv's are always keen to show that  honestly i like when they fight but only when it contributes to the storySmile  i really dont wont to be dissapointed again hope the cv's dont make them take 10 step backwards again 
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
finally that misunderstanding abt shivam got cleared ...it was great to see sharon making it clear..gr8 to see diva lik tht
& swayam ka *farak to padta hai* dialogue,..just love it
but i dont want swayam in majnu mode i lik him bit attitude wala. i want sharon to open tht book not swayam

this is gr8 progress in swaron track but but only baby steps...

par ab kuch bhi expect karne se darr lagata hai cv ka koi bharo sa nahi hai...OuchOuchConfused
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yes, finally, we got a SwaRon scene that was substantial for the progress in their track and that wasn't left open-ended !!! Its a MIRACLE !!! After God knows how long, we got a proper SwaRon scene...Sharon was so predictable...we all knew she would say Kria !!! But Most importantly, finally the Shivam Sharon misunderstanding has been cleared !!! This was so needed...maybe this will give Swayam some hope that he and Sharon are meant to be !!! Its just going to take some time !!!

I loved Swayam's last line today...It showed that he too is softening up towards Sharon and is noticing the changes in her !!! Hopefully, this doesn't end here and we do see more substantial SwaRon scenes in the upcoming epis !!! Today, after a long time, SwaRon fans weren't left disappointed but that doesn't mean we have our hopes up high !!! 

Cause the CVs have screwed us many times before this and there's no guarantee that that won't happen again !!! Hopefully, the other SwaRon misunderstandings will also be cleared soon and we will start seeing the SwaRon track moving forward !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yup!!!finally one MU is cleared...i jus hope other MU bhi jaldi clear hojayee...isse dekhneke baad mera patience level aur bhi kam ho gaayi...i jus want d other MU's bhi jaldi dur hojaaye!!!!nd SWARON ek couple bane!!!
luvuswaron Newbie
luvuswaron
luvuswaron

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i mu is finally cleared...
awww dat was damn sweet...
haaye want 2 c more of mu cleared nd dey becoming frnds////

Go to top