Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Talkative Meethi and Concerned Jigar (Page 2)

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Xarina

I love you Mani!! LOL Sorry guys, but the highlight of today's show for me was Mani . She kept going on and on about how Mirchi has blinded people and Gopi is looking at her like , "Are you nuts?" ROFL Applause for you Mani !!  Clap

On a serious note, Jigar was definitely the spotlight also..His acting was brilliant today. He showed us his caring husband side today. The hug between the couple was so emotional. Their scene was just lovely. Embarrassed 

Back to a humorous note, where the heck is Baa? ShockedShocked She appears and disappears for time to time. Wonder if she is out with her boyfriend Wink Sometimes I forget she is even there. Speaking of a missing family member, still no men except Jigar today. The Modi family is run by women apparently. Confused
ROFL  You know where Baa is? 

Yes, I saw her a minute ago..She was having coffee with a young man Shocked ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I love you Mani!! LOL Sorry guys, but the highlight of today's show for me was Mani . She kept going on and on about how Mirchi has blinded people and Gopi is looking at her like , "Are you nuts?" ROFL Applause for you Mani !!  Clap

On a serious note, Jigar was definitely the spotlight also..His acting was brilliant today. He showed us his caring husband side today. The hug between the couple was so emotional. Their scene was just lovely. Embarrassed 

Back to a humorous note, where the heck is Baa? ShockedShocked She appears and disappears for time to time. Wonder if she is out with her boyfriend Wink Sometimes I forget she is even there. Speaking of a missing family member, still no men except Jigar today. The Modi family is run by women apparently. Confused

Yes, I saw her a minute ago..She was having coffee with a young man Shocked ROFL
ROFL

Now that I think about it..The man looked a lot like our Ahemji ..and he wasn't in the show today except for the precap. ROFL

munnihyderabad-neela--AmalAziz-

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Nyc one meethi , she got rashies number now , rashie made a big mistake tangling with meethi , cos meethi is not like mani who overlooks rashies true nature. Meethi has already shown that she's not gonna keep quiet when she told gopi that she heard Rashie ordering the ladoo on last weeks epi . I immediately thought meethi is gonna be an asset to gopi keeping rashie in check.

-neela-llSerenityllJustlikethat1

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Nyc one meethi , she got rashies number now , rashie made a big mistake tangling with meethi , cos meethi is not like mani who overlooks rashies true nature. Meethi has already shown that she's not gonna keep quiet when she told gopi that she heard Rashie ordering the ladoo on last weeks epi . I immediately thought meethi is gonna be an asset to gopi keeping rashie in check.

Meethi isn't so meethi afterall ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

I agree.. Meethi has got it in for Rashi.. It usually happens that way. You do not tangle yourself with those who work for you.. Meethi is one person who has access to all places in MB for cleaning and she can be an asset to Gopi if she keeps her ears and eyes open like the Laddoo dayTongue
I think Meethi already knew a little of Rashi. I keep remembering the day when Rashi decided to admonish Gopi for using the Kadda from the precious day so that she can show her thevar and Koki admonished her.. Even then Meethi looked in disbelief at Rashi's attitude towards Gopi..Big smile

munnihyderabad-neela-llSerenityll

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Are you sure the young man wasn't Dr Joshi? He appeared after so long, maybe Baa got excited and went to touch up her make-up Wink LOL

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -neela-

Are you sure the young man wasn't Dr Joshi? He appeared after so long, maybe Baa got excited and went to touch up her make-up Wink LOL

Oh, well it could be him too !! Ahem and Dr. Joshi do look a little alike Tongue Oh, that's why he took so long and left so early..He was busy with Baa and she was probably waiting on him after he was done with that scene to drag him away again..to touch up her "make-up"  ROFL

-neela-

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -neela-

Oh, well it could be him too !! Ahem and Dr. Joshi do look a little alike Tongue Oh, that's why he took so long and left so early..He was busy with Baa and she was probably waiting on him after he was done with that scene to drag him away again..to touch up her "make-up"  ROFL

ROFL ROFL 

llSerenityll

Go to top