Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

OMG! Shocked

YES! Dancing

Pinky and the new DC played badminton AND she is seducing him. Even if nothing else happened in today's episode I would be a satisfied viewer because the CVs seem to have taken my prediction so seriously. Either they read our comments or I am awfully in tune with the person writing Pinky's storyline. I just hope her and the DC's pyaar ki dastaan is far from over! I have a name for them (his name is Akash, right)…it is Pinash, because that defines them (get it… like panache? ROFL)

AND they showed Pintu cooking!!! I am going to be sure to write these little wish lists every day, just in case this is not a huge coincidence. How adorable was Krishna's giggle and their little nok-jhok that followed. I was waiting for these lighter moments between them when they are sort of lost in their own little happy-world.

And my wishes coming true was just a cherry on the cake that the rest of the episode was very good too. Finally they are bringing the Prishna issue to some sort of climax moment. Both Krishna and Pintu are facing pressure from their families to either define or end their relationship. I liked the way they showed Krishna finding out about the newspaper (really? The front page??) report. It came from TTS, possibly the worst person to hear it from, and yet knowing about it before she got to the office did have its advantages.

I loved the way Pintu sort of took charge of the situation and his dialogue about how his father had realised his mehetva but he still hadn't realised it himself. He is so in charge of this situation and I hope he stays that way. But I think he saw Krishna's being there as a weakness to his desire to deal with the situation in a calm and composed manner so he told her to leave. They had this wonderful understanding when he told her he would talk to her later. This was his battle and Krishna both realised that he was protecting her and that the best way to support him was to leave at that moment.

What can I say to Ganga at this point other than, "Oh Ganga Debi" with an eye roll. But I did like her conversation with Krishna. It felt full of apnapan, like Krishna was her own kid whom she could tell off. But I think Ganga underestimates Krishna's maturity the same way she does Pintu's; they are children to her still, making all the wrong decisions. The day she understands that Pintu is a man, is the day she will stand in support both of his decision to leave home and his relationship with Krishna. Babloo had this reaction immediately but we are still waiting on Ganga.

Oh Ganga Debi. Ermm

From the beginning of the show one of my favourite things about the story has been the relationship between VP and Saraswati. I just love their scenes and the multidimensional relationship they share. Today once again we saw that contrast in their personalities that was so apparent in the beginning, but sort of took a back seat with Saraswati approving of Krishna's studies after the mains exam result. VP is idealistic almost to a fault and to balance him, Saraswati is worldly and practical. Both of them had valid viewpoints and had a genuine discussion about the situation and that is what I love watching because it makes me think as well.

VP's defense of Krishna's character was wonderful but I loved VP's line about how society regards imaandar people and how the try to nitpick to bring them down, even more. Spot on, as proved by the silly DC later on.

I mean instead of assessing her work and whether or not she is doing a good job, he is also worried about the image of the DC office which in many ways does not make him corrupt exactly, but his idealism is misplaced. He seems less concerned with the actions of the govt and more with its image. So what if Krishna was with Pintu in a restaurant as long as she is fixing the midday meal plan? But no, DC saab chooses to take this to the top brass. Maybe he wants to impress the sweet Priyanka Raj with tales of his heroism over their, ahem…"friendly" badminton games. Wink

TTS is getting so darn desperate! He called Babloo "beta" like that is going to ever work and it looks like Babloo is also playing the game and leading his father on. For a second, I was scared Babloo was considering helping TTS but then…

THE PRECAP: EEE! How cute is this? I am so glad that Pintu has a mentor and a true friend in his brother. And instead of running from it, Babloo encourages Pintu to define his relationship with Krishna. So Pintu didn't even know he was in love all this time….AWW, my poor little innocent gunda.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

wonderwoman02cynthiagemmystifyrerealitytvananthi.shankarGreenbearWhiteNights.sandiabsigridpreetipcAngeloScuro49erFanPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/4 Episode Discussion" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Sam.

Seems you got your wishes fulfilled today Sam.Big smile
=================================================================

Pinky flirting with the DC should be carried forward more fun that way and it was quite entertaining to watch Pinky making the moves on the DC Akaash.

PIntu trying to cook was zabardast as his character. It put a smile on my face. Wish the scene was a bit longer or they did something with the lunch box like Krishna and Pintu feeding each other. It would have been the best cake I could ever have.

Also if the CV's want to give something to watch for TTS it would have been a more entertaining scene that way.

Anyways the newspaper throwing on Pintu's face is too much.

Like Sam said it was very good that Krishna found out what the newspaper article was about beforehand. Gave her time to collect herself to present herself at the office. She knew why all the people were looking at her but Vidyapati is right in this instance the people in high offices always gets noticed by the public. Paparazzi will always want to write something about you no matter what.

Saraswati and Vidyapati's discussion was a viewpoint I liked in its entirety both are right in this instance. Krishna is young and is she not allowed to have a personal life other than her public life. I hope this discussion will be further analyzed by the CV's.

I know my analysis is short that's because today I am happy with the episode. I like my love stories when both fight for their love against society and all odds.

I loved the precap. Babloo has given advice on what to do to Pintu. Seems like he will go in the market and shout "Hum tumse bahut pyaar karte hain Krishna'" literally.

I enjoyed the show today.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 9:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrecynthiagemrealitytvWhiteNights.sigridSamanalyse-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Sam what a amazing analysis I just loved it. Agree with you completely. TTS nahi suderega Sam kal tum Krishna ko chanta padne ki baat kar rahi thi but yeh honor to Pintu ji ko haasil hai. TTS direct chanta to nahi maar sakte par har baat par newspaper muh par marte hain. Unka nishana bhi bahut accha hai seedha pintu ke muh par hi lagta hai. Wow VP and Babloo can never be played with they are smart enough to come out of it and now Pintu is also understanding his father's play.
As I replied in Moni's post But want to add one thing my first prediction that Babloo miya is chupe rustam is always true. Hum sochte hai unko kuch pata nahi chalta but boss vo to sab kuch notice karte hain. Humein laga tha vo dil ke mamle mein anari hai par vo to Pyaar vyaar ka bhi pura gyaan rakhte hain. Mauke pe chauka mar ke sab charo khane chit kar dete hain. Rajneeti mein TTS ko nahi Babloo singh ko khade hona chahiye as he is best candidate.

Bhagalpur ka bhala ho jaayega kyunki ek imaandaar sacha neta unhe mil jaayega. Kabhi to koi sacha insaan neta bane humesha neta banne ke liye corrupt hona zaroori nahi haina. Baaki neta banne ki puri qualities Babloo ji mein hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvWhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScurosigrid-SilverDragon-

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@Rachna: I KNOW! Big smile

Babloo was such a sly fox all along! Wink Unlike his father, he understands the purity of the relationship as true love and not one trying to seduce the other or mere physical attraction, as most people are painting it. He is giving their relationship definition, meaning and depth by giving it this name of "pyar". Embarrassed

Sorry that mushy romantic inside me is having a field day today with Babloo's last speech! LOL

@All:  think Chanchal should follow the DC and take pictures of him playing badminton with Pinky and chaap that in the newspaper and all over his office. What a hypocrite this man is! Angry

Is it just because Krishna is a mahila adhikaari, that she is not allowed to have interactions with people of the opposite sex without causing dishonour and disgrace to her family, Bhagalpur and the Govt of India? This is actually a very interesting contradiction, I thought, if it is intentional.

realitytvsandiabsigridAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Does not  the DC Aakash know that Pinky's family bribed her way through to pass the BDO exam?

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 9:35am

realitytvWhiteNights.sandiabSamanalyse-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Does not  the DC Aakash know that Pinky's family bribed her way through to pas the BDO exam?

Well I got the idea that Krishna is more of a local celebrity. And the new DC just got posted here so he may not be knowing all the nitty-gritties, though he did mention that he knows of Krishna's achievements. So maybe he just has a general idea of what happened and doesn't link Pinky with it. Or maybe he just sees what he wants to see. Pinky rubs his ego in all the right ways and many people fall prey to that easily, our TTS being a prime example. People like Bihari and Pinky know how to take advantage of those egotistic people.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvAngeloScurosigridPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Is it just because Krishna is a mahila adhikaari, that she is not allowed to have interactions with people of the opposite sex without causing dishonour and disgrace to her family, Bhagalpur and the Govt of India? This is actually a very interesting contradiction, I thought, if it is intentional.

I hope the CV's illustrate this point in further episodes.

I just love the chemistry between Pintu and Krishna makes me forget everything that has happened before. I'm just hopeless romantic at heart.

@All

Also please do read my take. I just make fun of my favourite characters so that CV's take notice and make things better. After all we give a harsh time to the ones we love.LOLJust want to make it clear that if I were pissed I would personally say it in black and white otherwise I just try to make fun sometimes. So if anyone feels offended please do say so.Big smile

I hope Pinky gets the new DC around her little finger.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 9:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvsigridSamanalysePrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Poora Block pe order dene waali pe aapka beta ka order chal raha hai!

Clap Clap
ROFL ROFL

It makes me laugh and yet it makes me happy and proud of Pinto's achievement. And I like it for Tuntun noticing it and stamping with his towering personality. The way he looked at with wonder as Krishna leaves! OMG!

Badminton!!LOL LOL Pinkyji sahi pata rahin hain DC saaheb ko!
I enjoyed the entire scene. Was grinning and laughing through the entire scene. Clap Clap

Best scene of the day was the scene between Pinto-Krishna, Tuntun and Ganga. On various layers it was endearing. The obvious seemed as if Tuntun was there to admonish the two...but it had such a close family feeling between the 4. The chemistry between the 4 was awesome. Like children to their Parents, like youngsters to elders, like culprits to the righteous and finally like the innocent to all-knowing. 

The manner in which Tuntun scolded both the young kids (for him age-wise) today, it was very unintentionally flowing in the right manner as a father figure should do to children. He showed them a harsher interpretation of them being together followed by his rational explanation that it is not him, but entire Bhagalpur speaking. Pinto could feel that he could not defend himself in any manner and just asks Krishna to leave wanting to spare her further from his father's criticism. 
And then Ganga takes over from there, If Ganga was not pleased to see Krishna again with Pinto, it completely changed to concern for both Pinto and Krishna and primarily towards family reputations for all the concerned as she gets to know about the scandulous news. Like a worried mother, she asked Pinto to fix things, and likewise admonished Krishna what she did not do as per her views of right protocol.

Of course Tuntun and Ganga were not being ideal parents. Very clearly they upheld their social repute on a higher scale than about the children being in trouble. And both of them had vested interests as Tuntun was trying to become an MLA and Ganga about all her fidelity towards Tuntun taking precedence over everything.

But highlight of the scene was Pinto asking Krishna to leave and she does. Well! what's wrong in that! Its natural even just for a friend to leave when the other friend asks to. Its the matter of trust towards that bond and Pinto and Krishna, they may like and love each knowingly-unknowingly, but they are friends first and very clear understanding they have about that. But the way Tuntun as the elder seeing it...it was awesome! Did he envy it? or he was just lost in wonder! LOL

Coming to the other set of parents! Clap Clap
These two parents are excellent. All heart and principles. Tuntun and Ganga are no match to Vidyapati and Saraswati Raj. They both were right about what they felt for their daughter and they both were able to express and explain to each other their positions. One can never talk much about perfection. Vidya-Saraswati were perfect in their stances. What can I say! Yeh naacheez to chup hi ho jaayen un dono ke saamne!

And finally coming to the DC. For sure he is an idiot! Thumbs Down And Krishna better shake herself off Tuntun and Ganga's admonishing brainwash on her and start finding her voice and use her head to tackle this overgrowing Boss Menace! Enough! we all know how to handle our bosses! So Ms.Krishna, start showing your boss that you are very much the boss of your office. Please start reacting instead of listening to his lecture. Tell him that work proves one's worth and that DC better judge you in your office on the basis of the work that justifies your position. Tell him he need not dig into you personal life and personal time spent outside office and that too after-office hours. He is not a family to be censuring you so closely. As per someone sticking those posts, tell him, you shall take care of it soon.

And waiting for tomorrow's episode for the last elder person which is Babloo to comment something on Prishna. Will they show Sargam and Ravi and Manisha?

It was a field day of all elder persons bursting on Krishna primarily...the stricter ones ! Poor Pinto caught in all this anti-Krishna fanfare! Poor guy,he unnecessarily got dragged into it and which may now topple his original plans of finding his footing.

And let's see what Pinto does tomorrow and how Krishna reacts! Krishna please do not heed to Ganga's words and do what your heart tells you. If you confused, please talk to your Dad and your fav Guru Babloo Singh, but don't listen to Ganga even if creatives may want you to bow down to her pressure!

Zee TV color (aquamarine) ..today Krishna was wearing it !Wink

Edited by shridevigaddam - 04 April 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvWhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScurosigridPrishna_DBPSdesicrowd-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.