Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam&Sharon:Softening,Revealing...Finally? (Page 2)

doc42 Goldie
doc42
doc42

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I missed your posts .. :)
Coming to the topic, i also feel the same . They do show what Swayam feels, then why not Sharon . I would love, totally love to see what Sharon thinks after those conversations with Swayam . They should show what goes in her mind .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
sakuuu ur back... missed ya woman... awesome post... yes there has been changes but do the lead us anywhere... so confused... except for today scene... a complete after like ages... i clearly fail to understand why we never get sharon's monologue... or sharon's side of the story... for the track to proceed we need the story from other side too... dunno wen will cv's understand this...

Edited by manasie - 04 April 2012 at 11:38am
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Sakina Welcum back Smile

Loved that SwaRon scene was not left open ended...partially misunderstanding are cleared but will it hold some significance towards SwaRon track or will it just be counted nothing but just a scene and they will share the same equation. Confused

"But here comes the loophole.WHy don't we EVER see Sharon pondering over the events that happen..thinking about Swayam?Why do we never get to see Sharon's side of the story?For a story to develop...that is something too essential to be ignored". 

I love this highlighted part of your post the most ...why everything is shown from Swayam's side. Till now we don't know what Sharon feels for Swayam...not even a single monologue and as you said we never get to see Sharon's side of Story. 

This whole thing makes me wonder if Sharon even loves Swayam or NOT...SwaRon fans are dying to see dese two as couple and are assuming that this will happen sooner or later someday. Sharon's side of story needs to be shown. 

-Sakina-

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

today swaron convo was gud...chalo positive word tho sunne ko milaa frm swayam...it can be nly swayam who will make her realise...

-Sakina-

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
N i missed your posts Sakina di... welcome back.. : )

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 04 April 2012 at 9:37am

-Sakina-

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
First of all, Happy to have you back, Sakina Di !!! We really missed you !!! HugNow, to your topic...Yes, quite a few changes has happened the past one month...especially in Sharon !!! Finally, this was what we were all waiting for...she's slowly letting go of the whole Dazzling vs Weakling crap and is really embracing the Louian spirit !!! 

Her equation with Swayam too has changed quite a bit...I love the way you said that her questioning him about his relationship with Kria even though everyone now knows that Kria was with Rey was totally to reassure herself that he still loves her and hasn't thought of replacing her with another !!! And clearing out the whole confusion about Shivam was really needed so that Swayam knows that he might still have some hope left !!!

We too are disappointed to see that Sharon never sits and ponders about everything that happened between her and Swayam !!! I mean we do have flashbacks every now and then but that doesn't really explain what Sharon is feeling and going through right now !!! We desperately need a Sharon monologue and the CVs have to stop with all this open-ended scenes and discontinuity in the SwaRon track !!! It totally ruins the SwaRon track !!!

Hope the CVs realise this soon and stop ruining the beautiful fairytale that is SwaRon !!!
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Will reply to all posts after a while.

You know kyun darr lagta hai?Because SwaRon seem to take 10 steps backward every time they take even a single step forward.Hope things are different this time.:/

JalebiHearts

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Will reply to all posts after a while.

You know kyun darr lagta hai?Because SwaRon seem to take 10 steps backward every time they take even a single step forward.Hope things are different this time.:/

True, seriously it's hard to expect anything! 

-Sakina-

Go to top