D3 is new F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't know whether you guys agree with me or not but it seems that currant D3 track is nothing but the mirror impression of f.r.i.e.n.d.s  obviously with little indian touch to it...πŸ˜†

here is my take on it...

TAANI= MONICA ...SWAYAM = ROSS (obviously )brother & sister...in friends they were sibling here they are 1st cousins
REY=CHANDLER...SHARON= RACHEL( obviously who eles can play that character well then our diva oopps sorry now to she is princess in making...as swayam is royal πŸ˜‰

in friends ross & rechel have constant on & off relationship...they can decide their relationship status  in show..it was so complecated
so is our prince/ majnu &  princess/diva ..they still don't have clue abt their relationship...also this relationship is yet to start .god only knows when it will start.
in friends ross was always in love with rechel & finally rechel comes to know it ...but she delay it bit to accept ...same here sharon knows swayam love her but she has not accepted it till date...
why why why on earth she ...is not accepting it

so in other track rey is chandler .chandler was initially in love with janece  when they broke up chandler cant gat over her he just wanna be with his friends...
same here rey had bad brake up with kriya..cant get over her
& finally taani she is monica...monica is controlle freak..wants every thing to be perfect...
dont think so taani has those qualities at she seems bit clumsy ...but as i told in beginning...D3 hav its own twist & turns

& yes vicky & neha will be joey & phoebe...dumb & funny...though i love joey & phoebe ...i dont lik viha tht much ...they are ok for me...
pls share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aha! Thats true swayum always loved sharon and Ross always loved Rachel! HUh! I always loved ross and rachel  LOL! pheobe and NEha?! and ross and vicky!!!🀣

Love Friends and D3!! 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice observation Prachi di. You are right. It does seem quite similar to friends. Hehe. Swayam n Sharon are the new Ross n Rachel. Perfect..!!! I guess it is pretty much the same. Both of dem took an eternity to finally confess n here to the same is going on..
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't compare it with friends pata chala yahan bhi 10 yrs laga diye Swayam aur Sharon ko milane ke liye. And please Rey is not Chandler at least not character wise. He was my favourite on friends and his humour was the best thing on friends. And Taani - Monica ?. Apart from sister things nothing in common. Agar wo monica hoti to Dazzlers ki hi ragging le leti.
swaron47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
apt for SWARON ..
rey - ummm .. somewhat .. he ain't funny ..
kriya as janice -OH MY GOD 
🀣
Edited by swaron47 - 12 years ago
nice FRIENDS was great loved it
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

Don't compare it with friends pata chala yahan bhi 10 yrs laga diye Swayam aur Sharon ko milane ke liye. And please Rey is not Chandler at least not character wise. He was my favourite on friends and his humour was the best thing on friends. And Taani - Monica ?. Apart from sister things nothing in common. Agar wo monica hoti to Dazzlers ki hi ragging le leti.

agreed to you point chandler bings sarcasm has no match in this world...& rey no chance...he to dont even go close to chandler...
& omg ye maine kya kar diya D3 walo ko swaron ko drag karne ka fundaa bata biya...nahi🀣🀣
seriously jiss speed se swaron ja rahahi lagta hai 10yrs baad hi milenge.
yap taani is not at all monica...monica was sweet heart...
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
u r sooo ri8 prachi!
i was expecting ki koi aisa topic banaye..
soo ri8..
Ross- Swayam
Rachael- Sharon
Monica- Taani
Chandler- Rey
as u said, it's like m watchg INDIAN version of F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!!
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry to say i dont see it, i mean i guess i can see swayam and taani's relationship as ross and monica but none of them are like the friend's characters...no offense though nice post πŸ˜Š
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like frnds bt i em nt liking d3 nw aftr kriya s exit n taani s entry!!