India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 is new F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i don't know whether you guys agree with me or not but it seems that currant D3 track is nothing but the mirror impression of f.r.i.e.n.d.s  obviously with little indian touch to it...LOL

here is my take on it...

TAANI= MONICA ...SWAYAM = ROSS (obviously )brother & sister...in friends they were sibling here they are 1st cousins
REY=CHANDLER...SHARON= RACHEL( obviously who eles can play that character well then our diva oopps sorry now to she is princess in making...as swayam is royal Wink

in friends ross & rechel have constant on & off relationship...they can decide their relationship status  in show..it was so complecated
so is our prince/ majnu &  princess/diva ..they still don't have clue abt their relationship...also this relationship is yet to start .god only knows when it will start.
in friends ross was always in love with rechel & finally rechel comes to know it ...but she delay it bit to accept ...same here sharon knows swayam love her but she has not accepted it till date...
why why why on earth she ...is not accepting it

so in other track rey is chandler .chandler was initially in love with janece  when they broke up chandler cant gat over her he just wanna be with his friends...
same here rey had bad brake up with kriya..cant get over her
& finally taani she is monica...monica is controlle freak..wants every thing to be perfect...
dont think so taani has those qualities at she seems bit clumsy ...but as i told in beginning...D3 hav its own twist & turns

& yes vicky & neha will be joey & phoebe...dumb & funny...though i love joey & phoebe ...i dont lik viha tht much ...they are ok for me...
pls share your views

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47MukTi_is_MeeraSwaron238Jahnavi_KRASdoc42JalebiHeartstaniya_dostiiRadioactive.BeulaSwaRon-FrozenRain-maraudershaani2209The007Shivani

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
*res*
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
nice yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
aha! Thats true swayum always loved sharon and Ross always loved Rachel! HUh! I always loved ross and rachel  LOL! pheobe and NEha?! and ross and vicky!!!ROFL

Love Friends and D3!! 

Gratitude_Me

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
gr8 observation di.

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nice observation Prachi di. You are right. It does seem quite similar to friends. Hehe. Swayam n Sharon are the new Ross n Rachel. Perfect..!!! I guess it is pretty much the same. Both of dem took an eternity to finally confess n here to the same is going on..

Gratitude_Me

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Don't compare it with friends pata chala yahan bhi 10 yrs laga diye Swayam aur Sharon ko milane ke liye. And please Rey is not Chandler at least not character wise. He was my favourite on friends and his humour was the best thing on friends. And Taani - Monica ?. Apart from sister things nothing in common. Agar wo monica hoti to Dazzlers ki hi ragging le leti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238Gratitude_Medesigirl_VD

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
apt for SWARON ..
rey - ummm .. somewhat .. he ain't funny ..
kriya as janice -OH MY GOD 
ROFL

Edited by swaron47 - 04 April 2012 at 8:39am

Gratitude_Me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index