Afsar Bitiya

TTS v/s Pintu...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
TTS had to land up when there was this beautiful scene of Pintu taking the dabba from Krishna...( it was so cute seeing Pintu trying to cook earlier...reminded me of the coffee he made for his fan number :1).

Once again as an actor TTS stole the show with his powerful dialogue delivery - but he can be really rude... he uses his words without thinking how much they can hurt...
And not to forget the scene where once more he throws the paper on Pintu's face...

I still don't understand this anger in everyone's face ( both Krishna's side except her Dad and in Pintu's side) aakhir they were just eating at a public place koi garden mein akele toh ghoom nahi rahe the...

Pintu too has now understood his Dad well and has started voicing himself well...

Anyway...Krishna surely was upset and rightly so... lets see how things move on from here...

Loving the story ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvJasluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TTS v/s Pintu..." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

the pintu and prishna scene was just sooo sweet loved how he was talking to himself no1 is cuter than pintu and prishna. wished their scene was longer though. eish why did that man have to come just than he is so insulting shame poor pintuji really cnt believe he thinks of himself as any1's father. and as 4 that wife of his eish i dnt know who i dislike more him or her hate them both.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Shanti Di Even though I lovee Shebaaz Khan as an actor but I hatee hatee TTS . He is seriously 2 much . Angry HOw can he be so cruel 2 his own Son ? Today again he threw the paper on Pintu's face . That was Ridiculous . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.