Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

We dont bash, we criticize because we love IPK (Page 2)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Trina - awesome post.

Ever since I read Arshad Khan's interview that he liked to visit myeduniya, I decided to open an account there and find out why he preferred that over mentioning IF. I will be honest. IF has a MUCH MUCH MUCH better interface and layout and overall user friendliness compared to the other forum. I love how IF members can be objective and critical. I appreciate that not all of us are under the sugar induced coma of IPKKND fare all the times, and that we are able to pull ourselves away from the middle of all the madness, look at our beloved show objectively and point out flaws.

I don't understand the CVs and directors who avoid fan contact or only seek fan contact that are positive and appreciative. Come on, are your egos so fragile that you cannot take a bit of criticism? And are you so naive that you cannot separate blatant hatred from genuine and well meaning criticisms? And if you cannot listen to your fans who are the SOLE reason for your fame and survival, then WHAT ARE YOU? AAP KYA HAIN - as khushi asked?

Granted, constant criticism does not do well for creativity, but thats when you hire PR consultants, who can sift through the heaping mounds of criticism and appreciation and identify those that are genuine.

I've never understood how the PH and CVs NEVER and I mean NEVER acknowledge, appreciate or even send a word of thanks to its sea of viewers here on IF. Did anyone hear ANY WORD from the PH or CVs appreciating our devotion to this show? Yes, SARUN always do and for that I adore them. Yet, the PH expects us to be eternally loyal and continue watching whatever silly/comedic/tragic fare they dish out week after week after week.

I dont have a problem with bloopers, occasionally bad episodes but when you tune in week after week in the hopes of catching the once upon a time great show, and you are assaulted with this juvenile, puerile and mindless story in the name of drama, I beg to ask the CVS....HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY LOYAL TO YOUR SHOW?

Exactly Smriti. Cvs have decided to go deaf on us I guess.
Its their loss really. I felt bad really when I saw the TRP for this week. IPK does not deserve this. Barun, Sanaya does not deserve this . Last but not the least We IPK fans dont deserve this at all.
(TRUST ME i TYPE WITH MY iphone ALL THE TIME and thats painful if you know what I mean. I DONT DESERVE THIS TOO.LOL)

Go to top