Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

What type of guy would you prefer?? (Page 18)

Poll Question: What type of guy would you prefer n is he there in D3?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
44 [69.84%]
19 [30.16%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.is.magic

Originally posted by Kriyansh

Originally posted by Kriyansh

Okay, go hell with your post. I really didn't want to comment but you people left me with no option. Why do you have to insult Shantanu ?! I guess you have nothing better to do. I feel so sorry for you. *FACEPALMS*

Mind You, Reyansh is NOT muscular as well. Being FAT doesn't mean your muscular Angry

FYI we were not the one who started...
obviously if people say anything against ur fav u will say it back rite..
tats all we r doing...

Girl, making fun of the other person is not called fighting back.. making fun of Shantanu, making those silly edits of Shantanu won't make Amar better, right?!
babes Amar is way better 4 us...n the pic posting was started by ur frnd nt us...1st barun then amar, tats wen we though of giving her an ans, shez even created a pole if u see, n voting herself..
in this post all were posting their pov unless sum swaron fan started making fun of reyansh...
so b4 pointing fingers on us..check ur own frnds...

I guess Barun's pic was related to that "muscular skinny thing" , not to do something with Amar.

And you're just not insulting Shantanu but Sneha Kapoor as well. Hero mota karo and heroine patli stuff?!?! Common guys!! Have some dignity plz?!

ya right u believe baruns pic was nt a taunt and wat abt amar's pic aftr tat...
n abt sneha thing...asif u people never said anything abt shaks...
come on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

singhkhusboosujana9JollyRancher.DEFOM

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
This posted has delved into comparison and bashing of characters which is a strict no no on the forum

Topic Closed for review

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index