Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

What type of guy would you prefer?? (Page 17)

Poll Question: What type of guy would you prefer n is he there in D3?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
44 [69.84%]
19 [30.16%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SwaRon.is.magic Groupbie
SwaRon.is.magic
SwaRon.is.magic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash.arshalover

Originally posted by SwaRon.is.magic

Originally posted by Kriyansh

Okay, go hell with your post. I really didn't want to comment but you people left me with no option. Why do you have to insult Shantanu ?! I guess you have nothing better to do. I feel so sorry for you. *FACEPALMS*

Mind You, Reyansh is NOT muscular as well. Being FAT doesn't mean your muscular Angry

FYI we were not the one who started...
obviously if people say anything against ur fav u will say it back rite..
tats all we r doing...

Girl, making fun of the other person is not called fighting back.. making fun of Shantanu, making those silly edits of Shantanu won't make Amar better, right?!

we didnt want to fight but if someone starts making fun of kriyansh and saying that humein sadma laga n posting pics of amar asking us to show his muscles n all that. What can we do? We had asked her to stop it but she didnt. so we had to reply. This poll is not offensive from any angle, it was a general post for fun. PPl like her always take things in wrong direction and start the fight. Ouch

Okay, but wudn't have it better if you wud have simply ignored what wt u didn't like rather than making an issue out of it ?! just saying..

ash.arshalover Newbie
ash.arshalover
ash.arshalover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Okay, go hell with your post. I really didn't want to comment but you people left me with no option. Why do you have to insult Shantanu ?! I guess you have nothing better to do. I feel so sorry for you. *FACEPALMS*

Mind You, Reyansh is NOT muscular as well. Being FAT doesn't mean your muscular Angry

tats all we r doing...

Girl, making fun of the other person is not called fighting back.. making fun of Shantanu, making those silly edits of Shantanu won't make Amar better, right?!
babes Amar is way better 4 us...n the pic posting was started by ur frnd nt us...1st barun then amar, tats wen we though of giving her an ans, shez even created a pole if u see, n voting herself..
in this post all were posting their pov unless sum swaron fan started making fun of reyansh...
so b4 pointing fingers on us..check ur own frnds...

I guess Barun's pic was related to that "muscular skinny thing" , not to do something with Amar.

And you're just not insulting Shantanu but Sneha Kapoor as well. Hero mota karo and heroine patli stuff?!?! Common guys!! Have some dignity plz?!

I guesss ur friend need to learn sm manners first. And what about posting pic of amar n asking us to show his muscles n making fun of kriyansh. Did we say aomething about swaron first. we didnt as we r not cheap. Why was she forcing us to accept her pov. WE think he has got muscles so what? And dear calling rey flabby will not make him fat. So i guess we should look at ourself first and then point at others

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

singhkhusboosujana9JollyRancher.

SwaRon.is.magic Groupbie
SwaRon.is.magic
SwaRon.is.magic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

ohh..plzzz!!!
just ask your swaron4life who all started it..we were just discussing abt skinny n muscular but she started attacking amar .. we didnt even intended to bring shantannu in it..we r not like her! we dont believe in bashing other fan's sentiments..honestly i have no problem with shantannu ..the things is the FANS made us do that... she started it so now she has to face it! jus coz of her all these fights are occuring! aft starting the fight she just vanished! Nuke
amazing fanaticism i must say! Thumbs Down
amar ROCKS! Thumbs Up Day Dreaming

"we didn't even intended to bring Shantanu in it" ?! But you did...
ash.arshalover Newbie
ash.arshalover
ash.arshalover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ash.arshalover

tats all we r doing...

we didnt want to fight but if someone starts making fun of kriyansh and saying that humein sadma laga n posting pics of amar asking us to show his muscles n all that. What can we do? We had asked her to stop it but she didnt. so we had to reply. This poll is not offensive from any angle, it was a general post for fun. PPl like her always take things in wrong direction and start the fight. Ouch

Okay, but wudn't have it better if you wud have simply ignored what wt u didn't like rather than making an issue out of it ?! just saying..

Then i guess you should ignore this and move on. You dont like it., jus report it. simple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

singhkhusboosujana9

ash.arshalover Newbie
ash.arshalover
ash.arshalover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

ohh..plzzz!!!
just ask your swaron4life who all started it..we were just discussing abt skinny n muscular but she started attacking amar .. we didnt even intended to bring shantannu in it..we r not like her! we dont believe in bashing other fan's sentiments..honestly i have no problem with shantannu ..the things is the FANS made us do that... she started it so now she has to face it! jus coz of her all these fights are occuring! aft starting the fight she just vanished! Nuke

Dear read the post first, your friend had started making fun of rey then we had 2 bring in shantannu.

Edited by ash.arshalover - 05 April 2012 at 6:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

SwaRon.is.magic Groupbie
SwaRon.is.magic
SwaRon.is.magic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Seems as if I'm wasting my time, trying to be sweet.
No more comments from my side, taada
PEACE!
ash.arshalover Newbie
ash.arshalover
ash.arshalover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Seems as if I'm wasting my time, trying to be sweet.
No more comments from my side, taada
PEACE!

Good for you. PeaceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

singhkhusboosujana9

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

ohh..plzzz!!!

plzzz read the whole thing carefully.. i meant to say ,' we didnt intended to bring him but she started bashing amar so we had to do it...as i said she started so she has to face it! the person didnt made this poll for these fights...got it??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash.arshaloversinghkhusbooKriyanshsujana9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index