India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I don't want Rashi to go blind (Page 2)

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
dont worry, no way she is gonna get blind literally: though she has always been blind in the BRAINZAngry, dont know how to take that blindness out lol,

just wants to be pampered, and who knows, she might end up getting a softer side of Koki, coz in one of the SBS/SBBB whatever, segments, it shows koki not yelling at Rashi for messing up her room, but caring for her and feeling pity on Rashi, :: If Rashi is human in any ways, she will see Koki's good side for once towards her:: IF not, I will believe that some of the CVs who like working on Rasji and Urshi, are from the Asteoid Belt: randomised Rocks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-doc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i do not think she will go blind but definately would not be able to see for sometime.i will enjoy her suffering.sympathy for rashi is hard to give.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela--AmalAziz-varshu27

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I agree with all of you, she will be alright within a day, but may act as blind to earn sympathy from others and escape from work.

doc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

chill aris dear!!!! she wont go blind I dont know how they will show it but I can bet on it that she wont be blind!! The hint was that in todays sbs segment ahem was GIFTED holi photo by JIGAR who was having a smile on his face !!!! How come a husband like JIGAr who pampers his wife(evil) so much can gift anything to anyone or be happy if his lovingly wife has blinded????? \(special mention they were wearing same clothes as they were wearing in precap)

So just chillax and enjoy Rashi suffering( which will end by  tomorrow or may be maximum by day after tomorrow).Big smile

Ok.. Abbay.. I see your reasoning but let me tell you one thing.. Jigar is sweet and all.. I accept but he is very insensitive.. I would not doubt him coming in and smiling at Gopi and Ahem even if Rashi is still blindfolded.. Let me tell you why..
Remember that last V'Day. .Not this one but the one before that.. Gopi went out of home and then Ahem brings her back for Naani.. Dear Jigar knew what happened. But he had to go to Gopi and tell her what V'Day means and what he is going to do.. Really? I ask you that was not very sensitive of him was it?Confused So don't put it past himSmile

@rAris - If Rashi goes blind, it will be another KK.. Not for real. So do not worryBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadaris22ldoc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

chill aris dear!!!! she wont go blind I dont know how they will show it but I can bet on it that she wont be blind!! The hint was that in todays sbs segment ahem was GIFTED holi photo by JIGAR who was having a smile on his face !!!! How come a husband like JIGAr who pampers his wife(evil) so much can gift anything to anyone or be happy if his lovingly wife has blinded????? \(special mention they were wearing same clothes as they were wearing in precap)

So just chillax and enjoy Rashi suffering( which will end by  tomorrow or may be maximum by day after tomorrow).Big smile

Abbay, that makes a lot of sense.  Thanks for pointing that out.  You put me at ease.  I hope they don't show her temporary blindness (whether as an excuse to shirk work or whatever) for too long.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4ever-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Abbay, that makes a lot of sense.  Thanks for pointing that out.  You put me at ease.  I hope they don't show her temporary blindness (whether as an excuse to shirk work or whatever) for too long.

coolll!!!! thanksss!!!! It feels really good when  people agree LOLwith me !!!!! lolzzzLOL And feels good to know that too that I put you at ease!!!hehehee

aris22l-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Ok.. Abbay.. I see your reasoning but let me tell you one thing.. Jigar is sweet and all.. I accept but he is very insensitive.. I would not doubt him coming in and smiling at Gopi and Ahem even if Rashi is still blindfolded.. Let me tell you why..
Remember that last V'Day. .Not this one but the one before that.. Gopi went out of home and then Ahem brings her back for Naani.. Dear Jigar knew what happened. But he had to go to Gopi and tell her what V'Day means and what he is going to do.. Really? I ask you that was not very sensitive of him was it?Confused So don't put it past himSmile

@rAris - If Rashi goes blind, it will be another KK.. Not for real. So do not worryBig smile

This really happened??? gosh !!! that soo not JIGARISH!

aris22l-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Yes, I do remember that.  Felt so disappointed in Jigarji.  But it seems like Rashi may not go blind.  I don't want her to take advantage of this situation.  If she fakes blindness, I want someone to catch her in the act.

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

Go to top