India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Magical Feeling Missing!!!

freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
This Morning I come into office and checked the Trp's page ...and was sad lookin at them but i was kind of expecting them!

I just wanted to share this conversation between my friend and me this morning ...and little background to add : 

I texted my friend  this morning who started watching the show from december  and I am an ardent fan of IPKKND from the day one June 6...promos pulled me to the show and have been watching since day one without missing a single episode on startv.in (I live outside India and don't watch soaps at all)... I started talking to my friend daily about Arnav and Khushi and used their dialouges whenever i used to get a chance in daily life ... everyday i used to narrate it to him with such excitement that he was impressed with my talk and started watching the show...and now regularly we discuss the show ( I don't have Indian girl- friends who watch this show , I have to talk to someone about Arhi so he being my best friend started discussing it with him)...he is not on IF and being a guy keeps telling me that actors are really good but doesn't like the daily drama though...his fav character is Shyam and bcoz of him I started liking Shyam's character (only acting wise) ...

This morning our Text(phone) conversation: 

Me:  IPKKND trp down to 8th position from 3rd position ... I told u scenes don't reach the heart anymore... Cv's and director have to think about something else ... IPL starts this week and starts at 8 that's when IPKKND is aired in India ...I will not be surprised if it gets out of top 10 if they continue presenting the way they are doin now!!!!
Friend: Cannot believe that... Really. I don't know why I don't see what you have been talking about...:  
Me:U don't love the show to an extent like what I do ... U enjoy the show and I feel,connect,adore and absolutely love the show... I can see the diff and shortcomings!!!

waiting for his reply ... until I get back his reply my thoughts about episodes after their marriage... 

I have been thinking about Trp's since 2 weeks...I was ready for this kind of drop down...Yes IPKKND has lost its charm ...I don't know what it is wrong with the show...Barun and Sanaya were brilliant and are BRILLIANT today too...they play their part perfectly, flawless performance as  usual... but...

And  I keep repeating myself in posts ...scenes don't connect and don't reach the heart anymore...there are so many episodes which i have watched innumerable times (before Holi ofcouse!) and can rewatch them without feeling bored but nowadays i cannot watch the episode more than twice ...I watch it second time... only for Arhi!!! ...My weekends used to be IPKKND marathons back to back I used to re-watch episodes like crazy..I miss the effect it used to have on me!!! ... 

your views and do you discuss with your  friends who watch the show once in a while and brainwash them to watch more often??? 

Edited by freepink14 - 04 April 2012 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
????
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i agree the magic, the passion, the intensity, the feel is missing frm past few weeks.., its nt the same..:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

freedomYodha17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top