India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TRP - Fans to blame? (Page 2)

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i think this is just sad how the trp fell that much.. they were no.3 and now they r no.8! this is really disappointing.. i dont blame the cvs as i personally enjoy whatever they have portrayed so far.. and because i enjoy it so much myself... i find it disappointing how the trp has fallen so much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoice

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanonymous

i think this is just sad how the trp fell that much.. they were no.3 and now they r no.8! this is really disappointing.. i dont blame the cvs as i personally enjoy whatever they have portrayed so far.. and because i enjoy it so much myself... i find it disappointing how the trp has fallen so much..

Actually, TRP is not so much down. It is 3.7 ->3.5. Just 0.2 down. TRPs of all other shows have increased. We can say all other shows have performed better than us rather than saying our show did badly.

raima111

raima111 Senior Member
raima111
raima111

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightchoice

Constructive critisism is always good but too much of negativity is bound to spread venom and dent the moral of Creatives. I am saying this because the people from PH do visit this website.

Completely agree wid u!!!
sgupta990 Senior Member
sgupta990
sgupta990

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Unhappy
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking nowdays I do not feel like visit forum but what to addicted to ArHi and IPK. After each and every episode some mind-blowing people wait for their Bashing session. Gawwwddd have patience, trust CVs. We all know this is not a normal "I Love You" story. This completly different Hate/ Love relation, so CVs are showing that, sometimes hate, sometimes Love. What's wrong in that? People from other forum grab the advantage of our loosing faith in our show and start posting all nonsense and instead of fighting we are carried away by their useless post.
I am well prepared after today's episode..some Khushi lover will say
1. Waoo! khushi did a great job. ASR needed that
2. He should now taste his own med
3. Khushi go girl, we are with you/...Now let me ask them who are with whom? That means Khushi lovers are not IPK lovers or ArHi lovers. Then how can be they big fan of this show. Khushi and Arnav make a pair.
Some Arnav bashers
1. This man is too much
2. I will write a letter to the women' right for this humilation
3. This man has big fat ego
4. manhandling..fav word for some people/now let me ask them who has given them rigth to bash ASR, when they do not know to appreciate his intense, love and caring scenes. When there is beautiful scene by Arnav , these people never visit forum to post something good for ASR but as soon as he does something wrong, they fly in jet speed in our IPK forum. Then how can they say they have right to critisize? How can they say they are IPK fans? Arnav and Khushi make a pair and scenes. ASR is not first time manhndling Khushi, from the starting of the show we saw that, then why? complain now.
Two reasons
May be some people never thought, this show will be super hit. ArHi will be the the International jodi and this show/Barun and Sanaya will be famous across the world
Insecurity and jealous.
I am a teenage girl, but still use my senses to think in positive way. Thanks to my parents for that.

Edited by barun_arnav - 04 April 2012 at 8:49am

rightchoice

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I disagree with your premise that fans are responsible for loss of TRPs. We the fans are not in the business of serial production or movie making, the production house is and they are solely responsible for high or low TRPs. The story is responsible for poor TRPs.

CVs are professionals who are paid to do a job - the job is to give good, solid and engaging stories to the viewers. Its the same CVs who gave us early parts of the show, so why are they suddenly so keen to listen to their online fans? Is it because they have run out of ideas and want to glean off of fan's ideas? If they were so smart to give us a FANTASTIC show in the first 6 months, why are they looking helter skelter now for new story lines? Why not keep doing what they did the first 6 months?

Thats when I begin to believe that CVs did NOT have a good story or did not plan enough to tell beyond the first 6 months and now they are scouting fans for ideas. If the creatives cannot come up with a coherent and original track and at the same time honor fan sentiments, then I say such a production is bound for doom, whether we like it or not.

I am sorry if these words are harsh, but its definitely not intended or directed at anyone here. Its just a frustrated fan who wants to see meaningful progression after the marriage track.

Edited by serialjunkie - 04 April 2012 at 9:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoicemusic1zsewaqCandYlicious_S-MeMyselfI

ads_x Groupbie
ads_x
ads_x

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I beg to differ...irrespective of the TRPs the storyline needs to move on...for 2months it's hardly moved in the direction of clearing the MU...n now it's moving at a snail's pace with so many disjointed episodes n fillers that we are losing interest...if this continues a 100 more rabba ves won't be able keep the viewers engaged. Honestly I'm currently watching d series only cos of the leads n their chemistry...truly they're lucky to have Sanaya & Barun who can make these dragged out storylines bearable. but for how long...??

"CVs were doing pretty much good job of keeping the story, spark and intensity intact" as you said...but the operative word is 'were'..past tense...they really need to set the ball rolling n pull their socks...I highly doubt we as fans influence their storyline to d extent that they'll make drastic changes to it...if the purpose is for the series to continue longer on air CVs have a lot of options post MU being cleared...you can have an angle for Anjali's new love interest, thrz the angle of Khushi being responsible for Arnav's past, etc etc...this story line is just getting more n more repetitive...!!! rabba ve..fillers...mami-payal..fight...rabba ve...filler...u get the drift!

Sorry if I sound rude..just expressing my opinion...no offence to anyone!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoicezsewaqserialjunkie

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

I disagree with your premise that fans are responsible for loss of TRPs. We the fans are not in the business of serial production or movie making, the production house is and they are solely responsible for high or low TRPs. The story is responsible for poor TRPs.

CVs are professionals who are paid to do a job - the job is to give good, solid and engaging stories to the viewers. Its the same CVs who gave us early parts of the show, so why are they suddenly so keen to listen to their online fans? Is it because they have run out of ideas and want to glean off of fan's ideas? If they were so smart to give us a FANTASTIC show in the first 6 months, why are they looking helter skelter now for new story lines? Why not keep doing what they did the first 6 months?

Thats when I begin to believe that CVs did NOT have a good story or did not plan enough to tell beyond the first 6 months and now they are scouting fans for ideas. If the creatives cannot come up with a coherent and original track and at the same time honor fan sentiments, then I say such a production is bound for doom, whether we like it or not.

I am sorry if these words are harsh, but its definitely not intended or directed at anyone here. Its just a frustrated fan who wants to see meaningful progression after the marriage track.

I can understand your frustration. I agree with PH mostly making plans for say first 6 months and later they start adding what they call tracks just to extend the life of serial. But not in case of 4 Lions or IPKKND team. They have not exhausted the story yet. In fact, the main story has been started since Feb. Either they are listening to Fans too much or experimenting feedback while their show is at peak.

nandanie

Go to top