Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Bhai ho Toh Aisa...

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
This is more on the precap when Babloo Singh counsels Pintu to confess his true feelings to Krishna first and then to all...
What a wonderful brother he is...
Tomorrow we have to watch out for the SCENE of the week!!!!!!!
Hum tumse bahut pyaar karte hain Krishna...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvananthi.shankarJasluvsKinshukSamanalyseAngeloScuro~Simz~shaazisandiabmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
t4s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

ananthi.shankar Senior Member
ananthi.shankar
ananthi.shankar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
yes he is best brother Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yup Precap was very very sweet . Can't wait for tomm . But I am ahaving Feeling that Pintu ka Dil kal tootne waala hai , krishna gonna reject his proposal Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Yup Precap was very very sweet . Can't wait for tomm . But I am ahaving Feeling that Pintu ka Dil kal tootne waala hai , krishna gonna reject his proposal Ouch

As much as I hate to say it, I think I agree. After that earful from Ganga and then the DC saying he would complain to higher authorities, I would be surprised if Krishna blushed and ran into his arms when he confessed his love. Cry

But I have a weakness for pining couples, as long as they don't drag it too long. Tongue

And I honestly wouldn't mind some focus on their separate tracks for a few weeks, so it is not a horrible thing either way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I agree with Sam I would also love to see their separation track where Pintu become something before he finally propose to krishna and Krishna agreeing to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Rachna: Agreed!

I don't mind focus on their individual journeys with lots of thoughts about each other, lots of regret that they have to do what they have to do for themselves and for each other and some chance run-ins full of tension and longing.

I would love for Pintu to say something like "Main intezaar karunga. Tab tak apne aap ko Krishna ke layak banauga. Mujh mein ek layak beta, bhai aur pati hone ka taakat jo hain, vo saabith karunga, apne balboothe par khade hokar. Aur ye Piintu Singh ka vaada hain!" CoolBlushing

Edited by Samanalyse - 04 April 2012 at 9:42am

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I just loved that scene. I was like what "Pintu, do you not know you love Krishna?"

I guess Krishna knows that she loves Pintu even though she has not said it, correct me if I am wrong.Big smile

Samanalyse-SilverDragon-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index