molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

I'm new here (IPKKND Forum is my home) and I recently started watching this show. I am actually liking this show. So I thought I would clear my doubts from people here who have watched this show from the beginning.

1) Doesn't Swamini have husband or kids?
2) Why is she so hell bent on Virat marrying Maya?
3) Is Viren, Virat's dad dead?
4) How is that old lady (I think Beeji, not sure of her name) related to Manvi and Jeevika? Is she their grandmom? Then who is that other really old lady who irritates Manvi always?

Please help me out!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: molten_lava

Hey guys!

I'm new here (IPKKND Forum is my home) and I recently started watching this show. I am actually liking this show. So I thought I would clear my doubts from people here who have watched this show from the beginning. Heyyy welcome =) hope this can become your trailer park home then =P How do you like the show so far? It was a little dragging in the middle but started picking up from last week, so I am back after my temporary break as well =D... hope you love it here and welcome again!

1) Doesn't Swamini have husband or kids? Nothing has been shown about her past yet, but there was a scene that hinted at her being betrayed in love... so most likely she was in love was set to marry but something happened. The popular myth in the forum is that Dr. Manan, since he is also supposed to be a lead, might be her long lost son... but nothing has been shown about her life that much yet...

2) Why is she so hell bent on Virat marrying Maya? Good question lolll... I am like a hardcore VirManian so I am the worst person to ask.. but basically it's cuz she is all for status and what not and Maya represents the 'high-class' bahu she wants, plus she is a control freak and wants to be the one who chooses the second DIL of the Vadhera family and also cuz initially she didn't like Manvi and mistook the VirMan friendship for love... whatever the case... I can't wait for Maya to leave and VirMan LS to start... loving them this week ðŸ˜³

3) Is Viren, Virat's dad dead? He is dead, and so are Manvi and Jeevika's parents
4) How is that old lady (I think Beeji, not sure of her name) related to Manvi and Jeevika? Is she their grandmom? Then who is that other really old lady who irritates Manvi always? Beeji is the mother of Manvi and Jeevika's dad, so yes she is their grandmom. Badi Beeji is Beeji's Mother in Law.. so Manvi's great grandma... I personally just love their scenes... cuz both actresses have an amazing chemistry imo

Please help me out!😃 LOLL hope that helped! And welcome again ðŸ¤—

princess258 thumbnail
yeah 1 ans is saumini is maarried with his lover she n his lover ran and married but after that samini came house bcoz his lover betrayed him n i dont know if she has any kids...
2 ans
virat is maring maya bcoz he loves her from years i guess 3-4 yrs they liked each other thats y saumini is telling them to marry and every one is agreee except dadaji an viren...
i guess yes there  dad is dead...
they havent shown his dad
and beeji is manvi and jeevikas grand mother means from there dad side and and one more old lady is badi beeji ...
now any questions...
molten_lava thumbnail

Thanks a lot!🤗
And I really love Manvi's character a lot and especially Virat - Manvi scenes. And I think with Maya entering into the picture, it has really become interesting.
Actually my Mom remembered seeing Maya (Nikunj Malik) in Rahul Mahajan's swayamvar. And then she was like, oh! let's see her nautanki in this serial.😆 And that was how, from the past two weeks, I've been watching the serial.
But yes, that revelation of Manvi's cancer to herself and others was dreadfully slow.🥱 I think they dragged  it for a whole week. But now I love the pace.

And I felt like I saw a promo where Jeevika is getting injured and Viren asks Manvi for her blood. Is that scene already over or yet to air?

Hope to spend some time in this forum too. Btw is it always so calm and quiet in here?😆 it is so unlike IPKKND forum, where everything is moving super fast with 10 posts created every second. But I'm not complaining. I think I might enjoy over here too.🤗
molten_lava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess258

yeah 1 ans is saumini is maarried with his lover she n his lover ran and married but after that samini came house bcoz his lover betrayed him n i dont know if she has any kids...

2 ans
virat is maring maya bcoz he loves her from years i guess 3-4 yrs they liked each other thats y saumini is telling them to marry and every one is agreee except dadaji an viren...
i guess yes there  dad is dead...
they havent shown his dad
and beeji is manvi and jeevikas grand mother means from there dad side and and one more old lady is badi beeji ...
now any questions...

Thanks a lot for helping!🤗
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah It's calm & Quiet here becuase most of the VirMan Fans go to the VirMan cafe. & the Accident is still yet to come. 
Enjoy the forum.
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: molten_lava

Thanks a lot!🤗
And I really love Manvi's character a lot and especially Virat - Manvi scenes. And I think with Maya entering into the picture, it has really become interesting.
Actually my Mom remembered seeing Maya (Nikunj Malik) in Rahul Mahajan's swayamvar. And then she was like, oh! let's see her nautanki in this serial.😆 And that was how, from the past two weeks, I've been watching the serial.
But yes, that revelation of Manvi's cancer to herself and others was dreadfully slow.🥱 I think they dragged  it for a whole week. But now I love the pace.

And I felt like I saw a promo where Jeevika is getting injured and Viren asks Manvi for her blood. Is that scene already over or yet to air?

Hope to spend some time in this forum too. Btw is it always so calm and quiet in here?😆 it is so unlike IPKKND forum, where everything is moving super fast with 10 posts created every second. But I'm not complaining. I think I might enjoy over here too.🤗

Loll yeah I agree that Maya is important  and her being their will help VirMan... but I guess I just can't stand Virat doing coochikoo scenes or saying ILUs to anyone else but Manvi hence my uncalled dislike for her lolll ðŸ˜› This is a fun forum but it kind of died out since VirMan fans waited for 6 months for their story to actually start lolll... but now that we are happy hope that the good old days return... other than that you can always find us at The VirMan Cafe... do you have FB? If so you shold join! Nia and Kushal are also present there and they interact with fans whenever they can and if not they are always reading the posts and stuff! Just love those two and how humble and down to earth they are!!! ðŸ˜ƒ Here's the link.. http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheVirManCafe.TVC/ ... it's a virman crazed place so be warned ðŸ˜‰... lolll and yeah definitely hope to see you more here.. now that I am back on the EHMMB ship I'll be more active here and hopefully we can interact more! The promo hasn't aired yet... I am guessing either next week or friday this week ðŸ˜Š Enjoy your time here... oohh and you should definitely catch up on and read some of the VirMan OS/FF... we have some very very talented writers in this forum!!! ðŸ˜†
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope ur questions are solved
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was here to help but you've already been helped!   ðŸ˜†  
But anyways, I hope all your doubts are cleared and you're all cleared by now and your probs are solved now.  Also, welcome to the EHMMBH forum. I'm Ayushi and you can always approach me for any help needed!
😊
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thankz for d answers. i also had these doubtz