Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs - WAKE UP!!!! Before it's too late! (Page 2)

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Bravo, I hope the CV's register into their head that seeing Arnav catching Khushi and then an eye lock isn't what we want to see anymore. Rabba Ve's need to be more genuine and actually have a point. I'd rather have loads of tension back rather than the stupid comedy filler style episodes. All the characters seem to be bipolar:/, please CV's just work on the meat of this story and don't add anything extra.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N12345N

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

i agree with the inconsistency but i just love the show...IPK in the initial stages was tight and consistent but its trp remained so so...it is only in the year end of 2011 that it got into the top 5 race...cv's are doing their job well but we have been kept under the blinds for a lil longer than needed...and im sure cv's will take action...go IPK we fans will support ya!!!!

Believe me dude, I seem to be getting the wrong message across here! I LOVE THIS SHOW MORE THAN U CAN IMAGINE! I just hope the CVs don't get our hopes up again then trash it down! I don't want the story to move forward in full pace but its high time they drop hints about Arnav knowing the 'truth' to Khushi!!
If we get a confession from Khushi right now, I get that is moving the story in super leaps but I want little little steps from the CVs right now, that's not tooo much to ask right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtysaddafmahmoodcelestae

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
yaaa I also think now the show need to move and the turn also with a awesome peomo need..
so with the awesome promo with the tiwst then TRP will go higher for that atleast CV need to show us that Arnav getting a clue about Khushi's innocent and how he try to find out the real truth..
I do feel that Khushi's confess atleast need now...
for good trp rating...and hope CV won't make it late...
case IPK dropped 3--->8
thats really bad...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyluvarshiN12345Nsaddafmahmood

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I completely agree wid u
cv's shud really wake up n realize d fact dat IPKKND is d best cryl n de've got d best of everything including cast, main leads, villian n everything
so its hight tym now when de shud bring d spark back n make khushi realize wat is wrong wid Arnav n y he started 2 h8 her or make arnav understand dat khushi is d gal who cant betray arnav even in her nytmares n luvs him so y d hell wud she betray him n ruin his n anjali's lyf
so plz cv's do sumthing gud n make us d happiest arshians eva

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyN12345Nsaddafmahmood

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

I completely agree wid u
cv's shud really wake up n realize d fact dat IPKKND is d best cryl n de've got d best of everything including cast, main leads, villian n everything
so its high tym now when de shud bring d spark back n make khushi realize wat is wrong wid Arnav n y he started 2 h8 her or make arnav understand dat khushi is d gal who cant betray arnav even in her nytmares n luvs him so y d hell wud she betray him n ruin his n anjali's lyf
so plz cv's do sumthing gud n make us d happiest arshians eva

I know, I want to see Khushi getting small hints about Arnav knowing and then I want to see Arnav getting hints about the REAL truth.
This way, the show won't be going too fast or too slow, but it will keep the TRPs high, and us viewers would be curious to know who solves it first, etc. etc.
glaringenigma Senior Member
glaringenigma
glaringenigma

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I was thinking of making a similar post from last 2 days and today I have it here Smile

I really love IPKKND but lately I have started to loose interest in the show. Everyday we have some plan made by nani and anjali for arhi to come closer. And all we get to see is the same rabba ve scene...and khushi asking arnav about their marriage...or trying to confess his love for her...nothing more than this. Infact, wat ever was shown last week did not provide any base for Arhi to solve the Shyam puzzle.
I am really bored to these tactics to bring Arhi closer and needless to say the ever boring saga between mami n payal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvarshiN12345N

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
completely agree with u dear

N12345N

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
AGREE, but here Khushi need to come up with ideas to get the truth out of him...instead of Arguing with him..Show should not lose its charm...Man Charming is in there...Embarrassed

N12345N

Go to top