Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i am so sad (Page 2)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

Originally posted by -Huma-

because the story hasnt moved in the past two months..and if other serials are going through twists, people will watch them instead..

so the loyal viewers of IPK are not loyal are they?Wink

lol..many people watch multiple serials at the same time slot..if one is showing something more interesting they would watch it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh_sp

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

because the story hasnt moved in the past two months..and if other serials are going through twists, people will watch them instead..

loyalty?wht the?LOLif they show rubbish how can we expect loyalty...i am still watching it coz i love the whole cast...the cvs have wonderful storyline but they r spoiling it

i agree with wat you have said about the story part ...but other serials which are in the lead right now are no where interesting to lead the chartLOL

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ME TOO
arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

lol..many people watch multiple serials at the same time slot..if one is showing something more interesting they would watch it..

i really dont know what is that interesting in other serials right now ..dont have a taste for them..yes i agree with you 

Edited by arsh_sp - 04 April 2012 at 7:53am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index