harry916 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how is it possible so low TVR and how come BV suddenly jumped up i do  not get it last week uttran was no where how it popped this week something is not right here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we can help improve the TRPs if we watch the show at 8 on TV and not on youtube or record to watch later. esp people in india! lets help out the most awesome show on tv get the ratings it deserves!
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harry916

how is it possible so low TVR and how come BV suddenly jumped up i do  not get it last week uttran was no where how it popped this week something is not right here

both BV and uttaran has gripping track now..maybe thats the reason...ipkknd is still were it was 2 months ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
because the story hasnt moved in the past two months..and if other serials are going through twists, people will watch them instead..
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Huma-

because the story hasnt moved in the past two months..and if other serials are going through twists, people will watch them instead..

so the loyal viewers of IPK are not loyal are they?πŸ˜‰

arsh_sp thumbnail
dont loose hope im sure we will be back in the race...IPK is lambi race ki ghodi...
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

loyalty?wht the?πŸ˜†if they show rubbish how can we expect loyalty...i am still watching it coz i love the whole cast...the cvs have wonderful storyline but they r spoiling it
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't worry dear.soon our ipk will return to the top Edited by rukuswasthika - 12 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

lol..many people watch multiple serials at the same time slot..if one is showing something more interesting they would watch it..
arsh_sp thumbnail
Originally posted by: shena07

loyalty?wht the?πŸ˜†if they show rubbish how can we expect loyalty...i am still watching it coz i love the whole cast...the cvs have wonderful storyline but they r spoiling it

i agree with wat you have said about the story part ...but other serials which are in the lead right now are no where interesting to lead the chartπŸ˜†