*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#12

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi and Hello Shapathians

Congos Shapathians aka Chattians We Made It To CC#12.We Reached CC#11 Bit Slower.

So Presenting

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#10

As i said in Last Chat Thread our fellow Shapathians love to chat on anything and everything That the Chat Corner reached 150 Pages just in less than Two weeks.

Link to Previous Thread

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*
https:// india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2748093

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#2

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#3

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#4

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#5

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#7

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#8

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#9

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#10

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#11

So Now Here are rules credit DD

1. No abusing or using any kinda profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.

2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate.
Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him...

This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote.
OR
You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesnt fill the whole page.

3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.

4. After 150 pages, I will create a new Chit Chat corner.

5. And last but not the least, No chatting in other Topics...When you feel that the discussion between other members and you in becoming a chat gradually, leave that thread and shift to CCC.

Congratulations everyone. Finally after a month we reach CC12. 😆 Kahan it took us one week to finish a CC and now a month. 😆
Hah... feels good to be in a new Home... lol...

Sree,  I bet this CC will not get over till the last week of April... :P
Yeah I think so as well. See sab ke exams chal rahe hain isli sab chup se rehte hain.
I know...

I ll also et busy within a week with studies and stuff... khoob masti kr li... ab padhai bhi krni hai... :P
Waise main bhi ek trip plan kar rahi hoon, lekin July main. Ek hafte ka cruise. 😳 Lekin that means no IF at all, kyun ki cruise pe WiFi bhi nahi hota.
July...*Sighs* I soo wanna skip the months of June and July... they are so freaking hot, yar...

All the best fr d trip...
Arre abhi toh it's in planning stages. Abhi toh yeh bhi set nahi huya ke hum jayenge bhi yah nahi. 😆
Hmmm... Its good to roam around yar... I havent yet travelled in India... what to talk about travelling abroad.. :
Come to Ladkiyan Band Bajaye. Saima and Binny there.