India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sadistic Pleasure

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I almost feel like jumping up and down in joy that TRPs have dropped. IPL starts this week, the CVs should have started promoting a change in the story last week leading to a climax this week. Even the promo doesn't give that much hope to the audience who dont read updates online. Hopefully, CVs get their act together and give us the intensity that we were promised or the show might not survive long after IPL.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEnataliahGalwayGirlPsychedelicCetroniakavmuksapplenpeachesAsh95.Euphoria.arshi_karish-Sara.momma1128_TheJoker-ILTHBEB

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
ITS EXTREMLEY SAD TO READ SUCH COMMENTS BUT AGAIN ITS EACH TO ITS OWN !

yes trps r down cuz of  track not moving but its SAD czuz the serails who r up  are even more crappier ( not comparing but just commenting )

hopefully cvs will move the track and INSHALLAH we'll be back in top 3 WITH A BANG INSHA-ALLAH !

sarun arshi is pyaar ko rocks 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

throwingshadowsThreeDsArhiDeewani-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ITS EXTREMLEY SAD TO READ SUCH COMMENTS BUT AGAIN ITS EACH TO ITS OWN !

yes trps r down cuz of  track not moving but its SAD czuz the serails who r up  are even more crappier ( not comparing but just commenting )

hopefully cvs will move the track and INSHALLAH we'll be back in top 3 WITH A BANG INSHA-ALLAH !

sarun arshi is pyaar ko rocks 

lol..i said it because i hoped this would be a wake up call for the CVs..of course if the show's TRPs continues to suffer in the long term, we would all be very sad..but CVs need to really get their act together now, if the show suffers, we only lose a few mins of entertainment on weekdays but about 200 people of the PH lose their work...so hopefully some sense has bene knocked into them..
Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Huma very true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I agree with your sentiments totally.

This is the only language the CVs and PH speak, so I hope they are getting the message.  It's just a shame that everyone who thought that the track was lackluster and gave constructive criticism last week was 'bashed' on this forum as a 'basher'.

Hey CVs - this happened in December and now it is happening again - get new comedy writers or don't do this slapstick comedy.

Nice post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.-MeMyselfI

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
totally agree with you!!
this is the only way to make them understand that what mess they are creating with this nonsensical comedy!! the last week had a terrible fall down! after that this Heer-Ranjha track is obviously very promising but they didnt give any promising promo!!

wake up from your deep stupid slumber CV's!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i'm even getting this sadistic pleasure.plz cv do something..we r not even the slot leader anymore.

robbieREE-MeMyselfI

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

totally agree with you!!
this is the only way to make them understand that what mess they are creating with this nonsensical comedy!! the last week had a terrible fall down! after that this Heer-Ranjha track is obviously very promising but they didnt give any promising promo!!

wake up from your deep stupid slumber CV's!!

our show is sooo good! but lacks good promos and precaps to entice the audience. and you're right, IPL is only gonna make the TRPs fall even lower :(

robbieREE-MeMyselfI

Go to top