India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

:\ :| :)

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
     ok ... i know some of u guys will be tired after long hours of battle ... Sleepy
anyways first of all i would like to thank all of u for ur dedication to D3 and ur favourite characters ... i mean , a post that started in late night , crossed 15 pages when i was up at 12am ... now its over 42 pages ... so really hats off ...Star
   now let us discuss the whole thing over a cup of tea , shall we ...!!!!!!!!Approve
this is an open forum ... anyone can say their opinion about anything here...the only thing to be taken into consideration is that there should not be character assassination , calling names and avoid bashing to the maximum...
    its completely ok if people dont agree with the same thing  especially in a serial like D3 , the star cast is more ...more leads , more fan groups and more arguments ...
actually i like it when this forum is active and truly love it when newbies come and say that they like our show ...
    according to me , yesterdays whole mad girl thing was a little kiddish ...the thing which started from someones POV , lead to arguments , fights and even saying bad things about shantanu and kunwar amar ... who are not the characters but actors (the thing i hated the mostAngry )
    now i an seeing that some newbies  feel unwelcome after the whole incident and guys ,...is it right ?????????
   u like a certain person/ character  ... its ok but to show that he is the best , do u really have to hate the other...
   i have said this before and i would like to say it again ... our show D3 is always loyal to its title ... even though dance has its prominance , dil and dosti are the primary things here ...as loyal fans,we should respect it ...
  u fight for ur stars but they are frustrated over ur day to day fights ... believe me guys they all r friends Big smile... if not friends , cant we be something other than fighters ...
  ok then on behalf of all fan groups , i would like to say sorry to the newbies if the felt un welcome Hug... and  hope that they will help make this forum a less intense areaDead...with more lite topics ...
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I think it is time newbies said sorry to us though

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index