India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

A new series of mental torture

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I have a sense that today we sinal fans hav 2 go thru mental torture coz siddhi's health wil deteriorate.Actually it seems like a decade i hv nt watchd sinal in their room and all painful scenes r so pathetic 2 watch n affecting my mind.Eventhough it's a serial sinal r so real that can't think anythng else.Im writing this post coz what i think 4m b4 nevr happend in my own life.so let it b4 sinal.nearly 3hr 10min to go.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dntbasena

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
mentall torture toh hain no shak bas sinal ke liye dekh te hain hum toh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasri

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
abhi toh hospital ke emotional scenes hi dekhne ko milage...
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
From my point of view, I am really looking forward for today's episode. Sure, its a painful time, to see his love of life is fighting for her life.

I want to see more of Kunal Chopra emotions for his dying wife. He always bulies her, scolds her but never really praises her.Took her for granted.  Now when she is dying, now when he might lose her forever , when its almost too late,   he has realized that the never really told her how much he loves her. The clock is ticking. I  want to see his raw expression for his wife, for he will be going thru a roller coaster of emotions for not saying it when she was in a conscious state  of mind. I want to see the love flowing out from him for his wife. So looking forward to another outstanding performance from Samir Soni/Kunal.

So cheer up. We will get to see the loving side of Kunal for his wife.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisnehasribharoShehnaz.KGayathri_MSKtanyashrivastav-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

From my point of view, I am really looking forward for today's episode. Sure, its a painful time, to see his love of life is fighting for her life.

I want to see more of Kunal Chopra emotions for his dying wife. He always bulies her, scolds her but never really praises her.Took her for granted.  Now when she is dying, now when he might lose her forever , when its almost too late,   he has realized that the never really told her how much he loves her. The clock is ticking. I  want to see his raw expression for his wife, for he will be going thru a roller coaster of emotions for not saying it when she was in a conscious state  of mind. I want to see the love flowing out from him for his wife. So looking forward to another outstanding performance from Samir Soni/Kunal.

Ditto!
purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Ditto!

I am quite looking forward to that too...but some how, I have this feeling that rather than showing more of Siddhi and Kunal, we are gonna get to see useless side tracks of police and the family or Vikram and dumbo...I would love to be proved wrong, but gut feeling is the same as above. Honestly I will loose my sanity if we get to see another filler episodeAngry

-Bhavi

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Ditto!

I am quite looking forward to that too...but some how, I have this feeling that rather than showing more of Siddhi and Kunal, we are gonna get to see useless side tracks of police and the family or Vikram and dumbo...I would love to be proved wrong, but gut feeling is the same as above. Honestly I will loose my sanity if we get to see another filler episodeAngry

i think ke aaj humein filler ke jagah thoda sinalicious mile ga aaj ka epi. kyun ki iss time pe siddhi in critical condition main point hain cv's itna toh jaante hain hee Big smile

-Bhavi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index