If Anandi were to accept Jagya back...

sudhajyothi06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If finally the CVs show Anandi accepting Jagya back into her life...then they would be a conveying quite a few contradictory messages to the audience...

1. Balika vadhu is a serial which is trying to showcase the evils of a child marriage and if the above scenario happens...it just shows that becoz of the strong bonding since the childhood ...child marriages will finally be strong enuf to overcome all the hurdles and complications...

2. If they were to show anandi accepting jagya back it would contradict anandi's own statement to Gauri that she doesnt go after paraya mard (during her visit to the hospital in mumbai!!)...I agree that Jagya might not be a paraya mard for anandi in the first instance...but the scenario in which anandi replies back to gauri implies that meaning only...As per Anandi she has accepted the relationship between J&G...hence she has referred Jagya as paraya mard in her reply to Gauri.

3. In the past few episodes the CVs have shown that past catches up with present (in the context of gauri's intro to Badi masi as his friend vs anandi intro to gauri as his friend )...but the main culprit in the whole scenario is Jagya...more than Gauri..and this might just go on to prove that If he can do it once to Anandi, and again to Gauri then what is the guarantee that he might not do it again!!...Should anandi accept such a kind of person back in her life??...Goodness can extend to forgiving Jagya for what he has done...but not necessarily accepting him back in her life!!!

4.The pysche of many people in india is to forgive such blunders by the male...but our society does not show the same amount of tolerance if a woman commits this blunder...the same has been proved by the amount of bashing which the character of Gauri gets by the people...frankly they are showing Gauri as a normal human being who is plagued by insecurities & inferiority complex...women like anandi are hard to find with reference to her goodness & tolerance whereas many people in this world are more influenced by emotions like Gauri...Anandi controls her emotions whereas Gauri is not capable of that...!!...Why should Gauri be the only one to be punished and Jagya to get back his normal life after all the fiascos in his life???????...

This serial is mostly about sending out social messages...and it should be showing women's empowerment and not women meekly bowing down to the cultural / family pressure and that motive is lost if they show anandi with Jagya...If anandi is shown accepting Jagya back then it doesnt show the strength in her character which we all are used to seeing since the last few years!!!...

LET ANANDI FORGIVE JAGYA...BUT NOT ACCEPT HIM BACK...!!!!...What do you say ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BajiraoMastani thumbnail
Very true
I fill Jagya should leave Gauri and return back to Jaitsar but there Anandi will not accept him and will tell him to go back to his wife as she need him more. But Jagya will not listen to her and will be alone.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaannn

jagya no need to leave gauri ...if he will lleave gauri he is not man according to me ...na pehli family sambhli na dusri...

dadisa,gehna and sumitra all are giving badua to badua to gauri and all these baduas went to baby...but dadisa still loving jagia and sumitra to ek baat mere karan arjun ayenge and for me these days she is the most boring character...

badi masi sa the lady living in big city still want jagia in anandi life patheticcc😡.

My dear Shaannn, you are probably the only one in this forum he still think Jagya is a man.

Infact I dont even know why the question of him choosing Anandi or Gauri is being discussed because i dont think he has the right to choose between them. No!...he should be the dog looking for anyone who will love and accept is stupid air head. ( with everything CVs are doing to make us pity Jagya) I still hate Jagat😡🤢 with his shifty eyes😲